Easy forgiver?...

Poll

Will Aliya forgive Zain easily for the misunderstandings?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
😊 She has a soft heart! Lol
So I think she will
Edited by bella_mango - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maybe. i think there's a high chance she might but i want her to punish him a little.😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe she wud, there's an equal chance of both, coz aaliya still loves him as much as she ever did n I do think there's a part of her who wud give just abt anything to prove herself to zain so that they cud be back together, but having said that, the cvs have gone way too fast with the 3 months n maybe they have something else planned. Since Monday is a special episode, maybe Zain wud do something that aaliya wud really get hurt by n refuses to go back with him, even when he finds out the truth. I really want something like that to happen coz we'll get to see zain manaofying her n everything, but I don't really think that might happen, it's probably just the pregnancy track, which almost no one wants ri8 now. They mi8 drag the pregnancy track a bit n somewhere in the middle, they mi8 reveal the truth, but then again, if it's long enough, aaliya mi8 start hating zain for the way he is with her or something like that.