Can't let you go-ZaYa Os

Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello peeps.Back with another OS.i know i really need to stop writing stories on divorce track😆.Not proof read so please ignore all the grammatical mistakes.Happy reading 😊

The day has finally arrived.The day when Zain and Aliya would get separated.The Day when one word would break apart everything that we had together.The day when one six letter would break the last thread that is binding us together.Today marked the ending of aliya's Iddah period.And I have never been this confused in my entire life.

We had returned from our 2 day Bangalore trip yesterday.We as in Me,My team and her.We were there to attend an important conference and a business party.As soon as the conference ended we got invited for the party.To think we were away from home and were likely to get bored in our hotel rooms,we agreed to attend the party.

Back at the party i remember watching her with my mouth wide open as she walked down the stairs looking Ethereal in a Black saree..A Black saree..?!this woman is gonna be death of me .
I couldnt take my eyes off her..and i wasnt alone..there were men who were staring at her ,which obviously didnt help my temper.Anger flared inside me as i saw her talking with one of them.My blood boiled and i didnt do what a typical man would do in this situation which is slide his arm around his girl's waist and stake his claim..instead I swallowed down whole bottle of vodka in one go which burned my throat but effectively calmed my nerves.Next thing i remember is waking up in morning with a bad hangover.Soon i realised i wasnt alone on bed.I was in Aliya's room and we both were naked under our blanket.Shit!!When she woke up she smiled and moved forward wrapping blanket over her body to maybe hug me but i pushed her and said things to her.To say she was shocked was an understament.I accused her of deliberately sleeping with me and went on to say further when i felt my left cheek burn with pain..She had slapped me.I had never seen her this angry.Hot tears were flowing down her eyes as she kicked me out of her room.I had never felt this bad for myself.I was wallowing in self pity.What have i become.I had hurt the only person whom i had vowed to protect all my life.

Our whole life depended on this one decision that i was about to make.I watched her walking inside the room with Rehan behind her.I looked her in the eyes as Kazi sahab stood between us.Her eyes were completely blank and were devoid of any emotions.I searched and searched to find any trace of emotions in them but failed.She stood there looking at me as if she could see past my soul.It was as if her fire had died down.Her eyes were dark and lifeless which scared me.I knew she had lost hope.I desperately wanted to see that light in her eyes which used to light up my whole world.

I looked at Rehan's hand which rested on her shouler and then at her.I knew she didnt want this divorce to happen.All she had to do was to tell people that we have been intimate during Iddah period to nullify the divorce.But she didnt say anything.Why didnt she say anything.?Did she really wanted divorce?Did i really want to divorce her?After waititng for 3 months for the divorce,i was not sure about anything right now.I looked into her eyes to find answers of my questions.I remembered all the times that i had almost lost her.The time when she had left Barkat Villa after 1 month of our Nikaah.Time when riots broke out in Bhopal,time when gas cylinder blasted.I shuddered.And now i was just one word away from losing her forever.I had accidentely heard her and rehan's conversation after we returned from our trip.She had said she's leaving Mumbai forveer after talaaq.Was I sure I wanted this.?Was I sure i want to let her go?Yes.She was ressponsible for my dad's death..me and my mom suffered in jail because of her.But i never gave her a chance to explain.This is not the time to think about all this Abdullah.But How is this Mamu ka Beta supposed to live without Mamu ki Bhaanji?My vision blurred due to tears which threatened to flow down from my eyes.

Mein Zain Abdullah Allah ko haazir naazir jaankar Aliya Z-Ghulam Haider ko ...

I remembered the time when we had become friends..time when we had confessed our love for each other.
Mein Aliya Zain Abdullah Allah ko haazir naazir jaankar Zain Usman Abdullah se dosti manzoor karti hoon.
Mein Zain Abdullah Allah ko haazir naazir jaankar Mamu ki Bhaanji se dosti manzoor karti hoon.

I love you Aliya.
I love you too Zain.

Realization hit me.This was my last chance to make everything alright or to destroy everything that we had.I would never get her back in my life if i divorced her.I dont wnt to live without her anymore.Call me selfish..call me spineless...call me anything but i was not ready to let her go.
My eyes were burning and tears started flowing from them as i collapsed on floor.
"I can't do it.I love her dammit"
was all i managed to say as I heard gasps from people around me.I looked at her and saw her expression changing from shock,confusion,disbelief,relief in a split second.
She bent on her knees and threw her arms around me.We both cried.We both cried in each others arms for losing that person who meant world to us.After whole 3 months i felt free..free of all the pain that i went through these past few weeks.We hugged and cried until no tears were left in our eyes.
Edited by Mohabbatein. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I wish he realizes this in the show 2!😆
Edited by LivingforAR - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this was so beautiful.
I loved it. man how i want them to reunite asap😭
I can't watch them like this anymore!
And just like in your OS, I want him to get back together with her because he loves her!😭
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! That was beautiful👏 Very we'll written.
Hope something like this happens in the show.
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That was beautiful
very well written
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautifully written :)
I really hope Zain realizes this in the show too!

Do PM me the next time you write something :D
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really loved it...
Wish it happens too in the show..
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god its beautiful very well written it jst touched me .
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...It was just amazing...
Plz...plz buddy me...!!!
And keep up the good work!!
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it <3
Do write more