Would prefer it this way...

BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know everyone wants the truth to come out and zain and Aliya to get back together. But I want them to get back together even without the truth coming out.
Either he should realize that no matter what he cannot leave her or live without her and hence should not give her T. But then he is so mad at himself that he is not able to let go of her. We know zain, whenever he is hurt because of Aaliyah he hurts her back. That's his defense mechanism. So we will continue to get the BI naffrat track without T.

I am even ok if they get intimate during the trip and he is forced to cancel the T because of the Muslim laws of Talaq. Here again he is forced to be with her and the BI naffrat track can continue.

I am sorry but I am one of the very very minority who is not ready for happy jolly zaya yet. I am a sucker for thadap in their relationship.i want to see the original bi story repeated. Nafrat, kitkit, friendship, once again love and all that. I was hoping to see that in T period but since that didnt happen. I am hoping for one of the above scenarios to play out.