Terrfied about ZaYa's future!!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

ok so after watching today's episode. I am truly gripped with a new fear. Instead of Aliya what if we end up watching Zain's wedding track. I don't even want to imagine that happening and Zain agreeing to Suri's cheap ideas.

Please CVs...I am hating to see Zain getting controlled by Suri. I understand he is her son and they share the same pain, but now it's a high time that u do smth regarding this. As long as Suri is dere, she will keep poisoning Zain's mind against Aliya. And u know we fans ain't liking it at all...

See All ZaYa Lovers,
I can't trust the CVs anymore. they seem determined as hell in separating ZaYa. I mean we r already annoyed with Rehaan Bhaijaan. Now Suri's intentions sound evil as ever. Don't know what she is planning and ye CVs arrrggghhh...

Zain get a grip man and listen to ur consciousness...just don't listen to ur mother, who is a witch (sorry but u r one). Who am I kidding?? CVs r u listening??????...

and yeah I hate Nafeesa more than Shazia...I will always hate u for doing this to ZaYa
and Suri Darling...I know u enjoy it. so just remain in my eternal "hatred list"!!

EIDTED:

This is what I was talking abt. I will never accept it if it ever happens!!

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thats true...everyone's trying to separate thm :(
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly now no more faith in CV'S.here we all tweeting for no Aliya re-marriage hope they not planning to show Zain re-marriage.only two days left for last talaq but still Aliya not prove innocent who talaq will stop?
Zain become Suri hand puppet now.after nafessa true come out Suri going to expose or not don't know but still if Zain continue being puppet then no hope for ZaYa good future even after reunion.
so many expectations from this office track but CV'S ruin it.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

thats true...everyone's trying to separate thm :(

this is a conspiracy made by CVs 😡
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Honestly so far I didn't get a feel that they will show a rehan and Aliya track. But now not sure what the writers are up to. I am fine with a Rehan's one sided love for Aliyah just so that zain get jealous. After that Rehan and Zara can go to Mars for all I care. But why this rush and suri's sister and all that. I just feel CV's has planned some solid track and we have no idea what that involves.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

honestly now no more faith in CV'S.here we all tweeting for no Aliya re-marriage hope they not planning to show Zain re-marriage.only two days left for last talaq but still Aliya not prove innocent who talaq will stop?
Zain become Suri hand puppet now.after nafessa true come out Suri going to expose or not don't know but still if Zain continue being puppet then no hope for ZaYa good future even after reunion.
so many expectations from this office track but CV'S ruin it.

yes present ruined by Nafeesa and future by Suri.
and most importantly the show by CVs
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Honestly so far I didn't get a feel that they will show a rehan and Aliya track. But now not sure what the writers are up to. I am fine with a Rehan's one sided love for Aliyah just so that zain get jealous. After that Rehan and Zara can go to Mars for all I care. But why this rush and suri's sister and all that. I just feel CV's has planned some solid track and we have no idea what that involves.

I didn't expect that either, but the current situation is so unpredictable. I hate it.
lmaooo Mars😆
Suri's sis and who knows if her daughter enters too😔
Suspense is gud and all, but when it goes over ur head (especially if involves ZaYa CVs)...nah

zooombie thumbnail

What the hell?? Did I just wake up to see this bloody joke?? I was looking forward to today's episode. too many articles. this joke can't be happening :(
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
If T was necessary, they could have hell done with it post Usmaan's death. The 51 percent crap, Rehan trying to find the truth crap or Zain and Aaliya going togethet to Matheran crap should not have been shown to build the hopes that Zaya will not be divorced.
If the third T happens, BI CVs will take thr first prize for cruelty towards viewers

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe to ab cvs pe ittu sa bhi trust nai raha