Discussions on Books/Novel (Umera Ahmad & other writers)

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I was searching for that old thread where we used to discuss novels etc...bohat mushkil sy thread milibut it was locked for God knows what reasons.
so, i've created this new thread where we could discuss books and novels written by Umera or any other writers.
I had consecutive four days off from work so i brought three books from my friend to read..
1. Belli Raajputan ki mallika by Nemra Ahmad
2. Parizaad by Hashim Nadeem (writer of Khuda aur mohabbat)
3. Shab-e-Aarzoo ka aalam (Aneeza Ahmad)
Now, i've read these books in two days i dont know what else to do with my life in remaining two days..😆

Edited by Usman. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i really like Nemrah after Jannat ke Patte and Mushaf. how was the book you read?
and I have heard Parizzaad is a good read!=D really?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I loved reading Belli Rajputan Ki Malkan! Nimrah Ahmed pens down her men so beautifully (I'm a bit sucker of these kind of men xD)...didn't like Jannat Ke Patte of hers but Mashaf made me a fan. Her new novel "Namil" is going on in Khwateen Digest and I'm addicted!
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshesToDust

Oh i really like Nemrah after Jannat ke Patte and Mushaf. how was the book you read?

and I have heard Parizzaad is a good read!=D really?

Belli rajputan ki mulkan had two stories..
1st was belli rajputan ki malka which was really good. It had suspense and the character of princess Maya was etched out really well. And the whole story revolved around her..
There was another story in belly rajputan... i forgot its name..but it was very disappointing. Dint like it at all. The story was full of cliches... after a masterpeice belly rajputan ki malka.. the other story really came as a disappointment.

Parizad kept me hooked throughout. Though there were loopholes in it. Some cliches too..but it was well written. At one point of time it started dragging. Overall, it was a good read. Hashim Nadeem's style of writing is different from Umera & Nemrah.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I loved reading Belli Rajputan Ki Malkan! Nimrah Ahmed pens down her men so beautifully (I'm a bit sucker of these kind of men xD)...didn't like Jannat Ke Patte of hers but Mashaf made me a fan. Her new novel "Namil" is going on in Khwateen Digest and I'm addicted!

You dint like JKP?? I really liked the first part. 2nd wasnt that gripping.
And you're right about Nemrah pens down her men too good.. Badar was a well etched out character. I was somewhat disappointed at Zahra's character. Much more could have done with her character. Her character came out really strong in the beginning. But later on, she became a typical third angle of a triangle. :/
I have read about Namal, but i will read it once it will come out in book form.
BlackJack. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Belli rajputan ki mulkan had two stories..
1st was belli rajputan ki malka which was really good. It had suspense and the character of princess Maya was etched out really well. And the whole story revolved around her..
There was another story in belly rajputan... i forgot its name..but it was very disappointing. Dint like it at all. The story was full of cliches... after a masterpeice belly rajputan ki malka.. the other story really came as a disappointment.

Parizad kept me hooked throughout. Though there were loopholes in it. Some cliches too..but it was well written. At one point of time it started dragging. Overall, it was a good read. Hashim Nadeem's style of writing is different from Umera & Nemrah.

i have been reading Umera and Nemra for a long time now and i really need something different...i think Parizaad is on the list!😊
Usman. thumbnail

i have been reading Umera and Nemra for a long time now and i really need something different...i think Parizaad is on the list!😊

I've read Farhat Ishtiaq also but her novels are mostly about romance and i found her over-rated.
yes, Parizad is recomended.. you should go for it.
BlackJack. thumbnail

I've read Farhat Ishtiaq also but her novels are mostly about romance and i found her over-rated.
yes, Parizad is recomended.. you should go for it.

yes Farhat's writings and her stories are over-simplified and are good o read once you are in those high moods otherwise they sound far from reality. Plus he one's i have read are all about the high class, she never writes about the middle ones or the poor ones plus of course she is almost always high on romance.
I really detest characters who have nothing in life but a branded attire and party/ gathering on their minds.
Usman. thumbnail

yes Farhat's writings and her stories are over-simplified and are good o read once you are in those high moods otherwise they sound far from reality. Plus he one's i have read are all about the high class, she never writes about the middle ones or the poor ones plus of course she is almost always high on romance.
I really detest characters who have nothing in life but a branded attire and party/ gathering on their minds.

I have read Bin Roye Aansoo too.. i was above average i would say. I guess romance is her forte that is why she sticks to it. Good for her. :) but yes her stories are more like fantasies very unlike real life.
Which books of Umera have you read?
BlackJack. thumbnail

I have read Bin Roye Aansoo too.. i was above average i would say. I guess romance is her forte that is why she sticks to it. Good for her. :) but yes her stories are more like fantasies very unlike real life.
Which books of Umera have you read?

i read Bin Roye Ansu too; i must say it was a good read... but then have never heard of such a thing happening to real people. Its difficult to relate sometimes. But one does enjoy her work.

I have read Umera's...okay everything except Thora sa asmaan, Umr Bail, and Harf Se Lafz Tak.
Yes i have readd all other available works. Even the script plays of Urdaan, Doraha and another.
Wbu?