SJ as "Seher Ahmed Khan" rocks

ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ATH_KTM_543 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SJ as Seher deserves all the appreciation๐Ÿ‘..She was mindlowing!!
Yup agree Seher's entry is one of the best entry scene of QHโญ๏ธ
Yup Seher is totally chill kinda Girl!..Loved her style...
Surbhi is simply brilliant.."jitni tareef karein kam hai"
I m sure many SaHil scenes will be coming our way next week!
Yup Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai!โญ๏ธ
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail

than you sarita...have a happy weekend
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

SJ as Seher deserves all the appreciation๐Ÿ‘..She was mindlowing!!

Yup agree Seher's entry is one of the best entry scene of QHโญ๏ธ
Yup Seher is totally chill kinda Girl!..Loved her style...
Surbhi is simply brilliant.."jitni tareef karein kam hai"
I m sure many SaHil scenes will be coming our way next week!
Yup Sabar ka phal meetha hota hai!โญ๏ธ

yes surbhi ka jithni taarif karu kam hein...never thght i will be at this stage when i first saw her...i have totally become her panki and also im proud of it...
wait for monday...defenitely we will get awesome sahil scenes becoz till today whatecer sahil scenes we got are just mind blowing...

have a very happy weekend...good night
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ATH_KTM_543

yes surbhi ka jithni taarif karu kam hein...never thght i will be at this stage when i first saw her...i have totally become her panki and also im proud of it...
wait for monday...defenitely we will get awesome sahil scenes becoz till today whatecer sahil scenes we got are just mind blowing...

have a very happy weekend...good night

Same here..I m her very big Pankhi too๐Ÿ˜†..Proud of my bby :*
She never fails to amaze us๐Ÿ˜ณ
Good Night Dear๐Ÿ˜Š
-Malavika7CLT- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was litterally shocked..!
What an amazing entry yaar..!
Yeah., you are right.. Seher is totaly different from Zoya and Sanam. Something really interesting in her, I think itz her easy going attitude. I just loved it.
Today, Surbhi proved that she can do evry roles. Actually, I didn't realise there is no SaHil..I just only watched Seher..
SeRene. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice post .. loved seher role.. SJ is brilliant ๐Ÿ‘ i wish she shows her versality like this throughout !! she ll grow much as an actor.. she deserves best actress award for her hardwork n dedication in QH..
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome post...
yes it was an AWESOME entry indeed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I fwded rahat haya faiz so for me episode was bang on...
SaHil were missed badly though ๐Ÿ˜ญ
now just waiting for the big show down... n really hoping rahat haya faiz r sidelined 
Asad4Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post!!
surbhi was great as seher.At first i was not happy with surbhi playing seher because i thought i would not be able to connect to sahil and seher as sanam and seher are identical twins.But after todays episode i do not think i would face such problems and loving sj as seher. 
Agree with u that we are getting haya and her gang scenes alot because of the wedding but hopefully after the wedding i hope we get more sahil scenes
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post...
seher was simple superb...๐Ÿ˜Š
even loved her body lang and dialogue delivry..