Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Ramita I agree with You totally and I'm actually so happy you wrote it all! No sorry! The CVs hv betrayed us in the worst possible manner!

@lazylad I'd say they rather show something logical n shut shw than shw a crap fest of remrg n Rehan angle! I'd be happy the shw ended than be frustrated abt each n every episode! In any case I'll stop watching if Zain utters the 3rd talaq n that Rehan comes into the picture!

@soniben do they even care sonia? Haven't we shouted abt bad tracks n bad editing through ages now? Hv de listened? They hv only defeated our hopes by giving us false hopes! I also agree they rather shut show than show such crap!
titleepari thumbnail
@bella zain will reconcile woth Aliya if and only if he comes to knw every single truth abt suri,nafeesa,shabana,ghulam,all! So no question of him becoming a mumma's boy! He never was n he never will be!

@zayalove there's actually not much we can do! We tried telling them wat works for d shw! De dint listen! *sigh* we r left betrayed as loyal viewers at the end!
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz somebody tweet this thread on twitter so that cvs r able to see hopeless fans
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I've tweeted the link to this post to the directors...I hope you don't mind titleepari
titleepari thumbnail
@shahz @zayalove I hv twtd the link to creatives n channel long back myself! Thank you shahz for sharing !
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: titleepari

@shahz @zayalove I hv twtd the link to creatives n channel long back myself! Thank you shahz for sharing !

Your welcome😊 I wasn't sure if you had or not but it's ok this way they can't ignore it.
titleepari thumbnail
@shahz even if they read it, I doubt they will keep these feedbcks in mind! They pacify us n den take us for a ride
-S.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aliya in a strangers house n she doesn't mind it?
she is busy with Rehans kids which she is no more interested in bringing out the truth coz yet she is not show like that to believe at least she is trying so
where have the love notes vanish

hv more to add will edit later
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is so damn frustrating! I'm not kidding you I'm really getting tired of telling myself to wait and watch almost every single day. this was such a disastrous week😭
What we expected to get with Aaliya joining office and what we ended up getting😭
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Next week specially monday and tuesday will decide for us to continue beintehaa or not hope there is no divorce crap remarriage crap jst want a heart wrenching confession and union and truth should come out whats wrong with cvs y they r hell bent in breaking our heart and our hopes