Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I feel tired of venting out my frustration and then the next episode it's the same.
Even I said that after the 2nd talaq 1month passed don't be suprised if they get skip more days at lightening speed. They really want to get the talaq done then please be my guest and seperate them.

Even today whilst reading the Live update I got a glimmer of hope when someone mentioned it's not 3 days to 3rd talaq but they've changed it to 30 days.

I hoped this was true as previously they have last minute changed things which have upset the viewers but sadly this time I was proved wrong.

It just reminds me when we all thought Maamu was getting better and they showed us the signs only to fool us by killing him off. That's what they do they are building up our hopes then they slash them, if this is all to get TRP's then I have to say it's only a temporary trick. One day the TRP's are high then they sky rocket down again.

I still want to have faith in this CV's because they have shown sheer brilliance like last week with the haq-e-mehr which none of us expected unlike this illogical week.

But mujhe pata nahin it all rests now on these 2 days. If they can cancel the talaq then so do it, that'll be the only saving grace otherwise sirf halala hain which will write this show off.

I'm sorry I haven't really replied in relation to your post it's just frustration and uncertainty I think that is the common factor between all of us fans.
Edited by ramita94 - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
titlee love u just evry word that i wanted 2 say n i;m gng thru..thr is limit to tolerate stupidity but dis new team n cv's hav crossed it..what thy have done..
now i wont be suprised to c that aliya marryng rehaan coz zara stupid annoyng love for her..as she c her mom in it.so u cv's carry on wid ur .ymh track ..plus zain gvng divorce to aliya wil be last day i'll watxch d shw..certainly nt intrstd n halaa...

i'm so angry on d cv's , n those chnnel ppl ruinng evrythng just to fit thr ladlaa..so wont be shocked if d shw goes off air coz nthng clicked n trp went down evr since rehaan entrd ..
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

if u dnt mind tweetths post 2 cv's ankur n pandit..damn furstrated that if u wont i''l tweet it..

I'll tweet the thread link!
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I'll tweet the thread link!

yup do it..i just followed u ..
LazyLad14 thumbnail
th only logical option remains for this lighting speed of rushing epi is could be Beintehaa gng off air..along wid not so safe shw..
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
The script ,editing and mostly the execution is so bad these days ...why they r not covering all the facts and then wat the needs to tell fans to have keep patience if they themselves giving hints for the future track ...really fed up now and it seems Cv's and rangeelas are already decided to shut down the show post BB...
Zaya were always been shown as unique but nadz they r becum same like kektas show leads ...it's so painful to watch BI like so
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one more important think can we all tweet to ankur and director for old Zain to back.this Zain is only do what Suri say today don't know what he promised.if it continue then even after ZaYa reunion Suri again will success to create more problem between them.Zain brain need to come back.our old smart Zain need to come back.
titleepari thumbnail
A little busy, so sorry cant quote and reply! Also like button is acting weird! Can't like all d post replies dunno why! Although thanks for the replies!

@Sadia U knw wat the CVs hv pushed us to the wall! We hv no positivity left at all! I also, just like you, think thrs no stopping divorce! I actually think they r up 4 making their ladla the hero! I just want to tell them, they made us fall flat on our faces, now trps will fall to zero, if they muddle up with hero Abdullah or try to ruon Zaya!

@Ashis @Bella @cuteangel @bashful_moon I agree with you all, the CVs indeed took us for a ride and destroyed it for us! Watever is left to destroyed will be done by end of next week! I feel betrayed as a loyal viewer!

@soniben i think i'll hv to quit it altogether I don't hv d time to waste on Rehan crap fest! Honestly!

@Zainab i was never hopeful abt Talaq track and I never thought Rehan wud act like Aliya's brother and help her get bck to Zain! Bcz I totally judge situations from a balanced pov! I knew der cud be nothing positive abt Rehan-Aliya in one frame! I also knew talaq track cant really be v.positive! My only hope was reconciliation at d end of idah b4 3rd talaq! Now dats on the verge of being defeated too!
titleepari thumbnail
@Shahz I totally agree with you, I see Aliya bothered least abt proving her innocence! She also doesn't miss Zain! Seems v.happy abt staying with rehan n company! I dont get it at all whats wrong with CVs to portray Aliya like that?
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they reunite but at the same tym i m hope less maybe they unite or maybe not
I cant believe cvs now they give us hope and and crush it i really want the team in front of me and i want to shout and cry my heart out so that they can see that we want only zaya we want their reunion and no rehaan and his annoying kiddos i hate them and more than that i sometimes curse myself for giving cvs many chances to be crushed