titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Frustrated as I'm with the repeated hints at Talaq& Rehan Aliya in one frame, making this post just to vent out frustration bcz I'm fed up with giving fedbcks n CVs saying keep faith n then beating the faith ryt through the epi! So beware of frustration as u read the post&if u too r frustrated, free to share it!

I'll tell you what will happen from here on! The promising part is not abt Zain remarrying at all! He would be devastated to think abt it bcz he loves Aliya just in case ppl forgot due to CVs desperate attempts to malign Zain so we start accepting der ladla! The promise was to make sure that Zain divorces Aliya! Even if he doesn't want to at the end! This is a copy paste from a long ago movie of Salman Khan named Sanam Bewafa where though divorce did not happen but Salman's father in d movie made him promise dat he wud listen to wateva he says n den throws away his wife as Salman stands&watches helplessly!

The way they passed 3months in BI,it looks like light travels slower! I dunno why on earth is d rush?

They hv muddled up with each character in BI so far! Only Zain was untouched [no offence to any one just my view] they r now muddling up with him too&I hate it! They ruin Zaya to accommodate Rehan n his children! How I hate Rehan n Aliya in one frame n today they entered lyk a full fledged couple holding Zara's hand while Zain kept watching? Wow CVs kya promise rakhkha hai!

Do me a favour, tell me directly what I already know CVs, that you r going to take us 4 a ride again n den make us fall flat! I'm sorry but Ankur's reply to me on twitter said drs a lot more to Aliya&Zain lyk how will they shw us that? By getting Zaya divorced n Rehan remarry her? By making Aliya a pseudo mum; making her stay with a stranger mid-aged man during Idah & by making Zain the man with the golden heart, the hero, the lover boy, the genuine guy a villain?

Pray tell me CVs wats wrong with you? How come Aliya never wanted to prove her innocence or bring out the truth? Wasn't she in BR to do dat exactly?

What do the CVs think? They dangle the carrot of impending intensity/romance before the fans by sending Zaya off on a lone trip&we forget wat they hv planned?well Romance is not the only thing a sensible viewer wants, where is sensible story telling?

For me I hv braced up! I'm prepared for the worst, ders d least chance of divorce stopping now! & as I said I cant watch a crap fest of Remarriage n pseudo mothering! Halala is not even an option for me! That's contamination of Zaya's pure love!

I've a suggestion for CVs instead! Go with killing Zain spoiler instead,atleast that way I wont hv to see u murdering his character little each day! After U kill zain lyk u killed Maamu U can happily shw ur laadla n also see it yourselves because No BI fan will watch the show with ur Rehan onscreen! ur tvt audience will also call it quits bcz as i keep saying, it's always Zaya n only zaya n perpetually Zaya that works&brings up tvts n Zain is d only hero of BI, no matter how u project him!
Edited by titleepari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree & I m equally frustrated !!
Beintehaa is now going to become "Forbidden Love" story !!

I wrote my views in this thread ,
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4133165
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly...
My bigger gripe is if divorce was what they had in mind, what was the need of building hopes in the name of 3 months iddah period??? They could have shown them parting ways after Zain uttered the T word thrice at his father's grave...

And what is it with Aaliya and Rehaan and Zaara.. It is a torture to watch them on the same frame..

Building hopes to crush them this badly.. I can just be astonished at such cruelty..

Feel free to take this route CVs... May your show break all the TVTs and TRP records post this track..
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no use of complaining and tweet becz look like CV'S made up their mind.other hand they said ZaYa would together other hand they show Rehan Aliya.Zara already plan to make her ammi.name of twist they killed a important character they ruin a beautiful couple.there is nothing same between ZaYa.
if they going to show Aliya Rehan marriage then their show Mubarak to them.no viewer's will left to watch this show.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U said it all brilliant post...agree with u
These 2 days left for T is last ray of hope if T happens then BI is dead for me n for BI fans
We hv done our job of giving them feedbacks still thy r nt listening n I'm 99% sure T will happen n noone is going to see aliya with rehan n those annoying kids...
N when thy lose the viwers n the trps n colors will axe their shw tat will be a biggest slap on their face for fooling us n nt listening to us.
Thy hv ruined their own shw really disappointing.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Titlee everyone is just as frustrated, for people expected way too much from this track and can you really blame us for that when they kept emphasizing that this is "THE TRACK" Uhh really way to finish it in two days.

Man I expected so much from this track, i wanted them to get to know each other again and better for Aliyah was right they still arent really aware of each other as aliyah was right they still dont know each other that well, they literally were in love for two months in which they barely spent time together the other months barely count

I want them to unite, Zain to find out the truth, him to cry infront of vent out his feelings and vice versa for Aliyah, I want a Heart wrenching painfull union. NO SR
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I already stopped watching show and only reading WU and this Rehaan Aaliya track totally killed the interest to watch the show BI and don't have any other hopes from cv's ...they all goes to bawdi now
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was so much positive that talaq will not happen but looks like my all hope of reunion will went into gutter
Beintehaa was very refreshing and unique show but day by day it is loosing charm
So much negativity in my favourite show I cannot bear that.
If talaq will happen it will be last episode for me 😭
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if u dnt mind tweetths post 2 cv's ankur n pandit..damn furstrated that if u wont i''l tweet it..
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang onπŸ‘ You have poured out what's in each and every Beintehaa fans heart.
Another thing I don't understand is Aaliya,She faught for her marriage when she didn't even fully accept it but now how easily she has given up.Dont get me wrong I love this independent strong Aaliya but she is so untouched by her divorce.we have seen Zain missing her and in so much pain but Aaliya I can't say the same for her.She claimed that Zain was her life then how can she give up when she knows that there are a lot of misunderstandings between them.She is too bizzi playing mother to Zara then to miss Zain.i think it was only once she missed Zain was it yesterday while praying.Today she was the happiest person there.And that girl Zara,I'm more scared of her than Suri's evil plotting.