Our Journey and Irreplaceable Love for Zain Usman Abdullah

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Alright, stop drooling and scroll down. πŸ˜†

This thread is mainly for the people who seem to have forgotten about who Zain Abdullah really is. He's in pain, and he's doing a lot of things which he wouldn't normally do. But that does NOT make him a villain or a bad person, it makes him human. So, let's take a walk down memory lane to reminisce all the reasons why we fell in love with him in the first place.

A family man:

Sure, he comes across as a carefree, fun loving, daring, humorous guy with a live life to the fullest' policy, but how many of you expected him to be a family guy? For him, his loved ones always come first, be it his parents or his relatives. He would go out of his way to keep them happy.

Hatred? But a good man at heart:

No matter how much he claimed (or claims) to hate Aaliya, he still can't see her in pain. He protected her and took care of her and even when he had no feelings for her...well, that's what he kept telling himself, anyway.Remember the first ZaYa hug, and the way he defended her after that V-Day wardrobe malfunction? Oh, and you can't forget him being possessive. πŸ˜‰

Not another brainless ML:

Contrary to what's been seen in the show off late, Zain does use his own brain to make decisions. Before this whole fiasco happened, it was always Zain who got Aaliya out of tight situations (hiring the private detective, covering up with his 'brilliant' ice cream idea.) If you notice, it's only when Zain is not in the right state of mind does he listen to his mom. Like after their marriage, the RizYat engagement fiasco and now this.

His love for Usman:

See, this is the main reason for his behaviour now. His dad was his superhero, and he meant the world to him. So naturally, when he was taken away from him, Zain is lost in that grief. His love for his dad is limitless, and he would do anything in the world for him. I'm not saying that what he's doing is right, but cut him some slack, he's not thinking things through.

And lastly...

Zain Usman Abdullah is the only ML of Beintehaa and we'll always love him no matter what! To all those Zain haters, stop bashing him for being human, he isn't perfect, but that's why we love him.

And, and credits for this idea goes to Saheba!!

*phew, done...*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly imma copy paste my comment that i pasted on ten threads by the same genius *SARCASM* person
Its really bothering me now, why cant anyone see his pain, Aliyah isnt the only one suffering, im not team aliyah or ZAin but THE BOTH of them are suffering, Whats with the bashing of ZAIN?

Why is everyone hating on Zain? what makes anyone think hes going through any less pain than Aliyah? How can you say that hes not getting affected by her presence near him?
Does he not want to run and hug her to console himself? Hes writing I hate you ten times to convince himself?

DO you guys not see how miserable he is? Do you not see how incomplete he is? how lonely he is without aliyah? how he cant sleep or do anything properly? how nothing to him seems important anymore? how nothing is the same anymore? how everything and anything reminds him of her? how he hugs her pillow cries and sleeps? how every time he sees her it pains him cause he pretends to hate her when he really doesnt? How much he loves her? how much he tried to deny but will never be able to. there is no Zain without an Aliyah, there is no Aliyah without a Zain

Now dont get me wrong, what Zain does or says to Aliyah aint right either? but hes shut himself out.

its either team ZaYa or NOTHING

*Input*

Did people see the way he cries for her, his longing for her, the way he cant sleep without her in the room cause everywhere he turns he just sees her or is reminded of her, he cant do anything without feeling adhoora. People have the urge of saying hes heartless:

1.) I guess you're heartless when you cry seeing the other side of your bed empty
2.) I guess you're heartless when you cry and sleep on her side of the bed just to fool your body that shes still there
3.) i guess your heartless that you feel like you have been betrayed from the person that whom you'd kill for
4.)I guess your heartless when everything is proves against of what your thinking
5.)I guess your heartless when people begin to toy you around forgettin all that you have done for their asses
6.) I guess your heartless when your father is dying in your arms and your HELPLESS

DO YOU PEOPLE even know the meaning of the word HELPLESS?

7.) I guess your heartless when guilt is built upon you constantly from YOUR own GODDAMN mother thats its your fault your father died
8.) I guess your heartless when your left alone and all you see is darkness
9.)I guess your heartless when all you wanted was to enjoy your married life but couldnt
10.) I guess your heartless when you help others but get destroyed yourself
11.) I guess your heartless when your love is sitting in front of you but you cant run and hug her for your pretending to hate her
12.) I guess your heartless when you have to write a million times that you hate her trying to convince yourself
13.) I guess your heartless when your consoling every single DAMN one and no body gives a shit about what or how your feeling.
14.) I guess your heartless when everyone expects so much from you but you cant expect anything from anyone in return

the only person he expected was from Aliyah and vice versa for Aliyah but is it their fault for what their family did to them? Is it their fault that they are getting played with for the relationship their family put them in? just cause they accepted each other.

I am sorry than to all you Zain and Aliyah bashers they are inhumane, stupid, dumb, implusive, disgusting, unfair.

*Excuse me, i had to get this out, just so frustrated with the way people comment about ZaYa, its not ABOUT the actors FYI, its about the CHARACTERS*

LOVELY Post Sruthi and Saheba! Love ya girls!❀️
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RESSS
Finally πŸ˜• I refreshed page like 100 times πŸ₯±

I will unres tonight πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Who hate him , He is right in all ways Right Now !
He is believing wht comes in frnt if him !

Here Alya needed to do efforts to lessen his pain by Bringing the truth out & By cleaning the mark of Insult on her *Bt seems lyk she is nt interested anymore in her Nikah-Ki-Kahani , She more interested in becoming Rida *

BTW A very nice post Zain is irreplacable NoOne Cn take his place Neither Rehan nor anyone else !
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely post Sruthi and Saheba!
Very much needed in this forum, i think you guys should make one for Aliyah over the weekend as she is the 'guilty' one now.

I think people just need to relax and wait for Monday, Mr and Mrs Zain Usman Abdullah will surprise you all.
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sruthi and Saheba great post,
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL I can't see anything other than his coming out of the pool and that water drizzling from his chiselled body
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post sruthi and saheba... This forum needed this..it way gonig hay wire...πŸ‘
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Zain was/is a very HUMAN hero.. Like a breath of fresh air compared to OTT larger than life protagonists in other soaps. This normalcy was relatable. That is what made him a hero for me..

At present his behavior, though callous at times is understandable. If somebody, I believe, is the reason for my father's , my superhero's death, I would behave worse... Zain is still a hero because in spite of what he thinks Aaliya is responsible for, he still loves her, her tears still bother him and her pain still pains him..

In spite of hating or being angry with her he still cries to sleep every night with his head on her pillow, he still follows the path that she had shown her..

He says he hates Aaliya for taking away his humanity but I have never seen him more human ever before than now..

I have never seen a non-hero love or lost (hopefully not) like this ever before..

He might not be a hero for some but i prefer a non/anti hero like him over good for nothing heroes... Hence, hero or not Zain was/is/would ever remain the male LEAD of BI for me --
Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written Sruthi πŸ‘ and thank you so much for giving me credit😳
you worked hard too girl! πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
I will find some pics and post them in this thread πŸ˜†