Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Okay on second thought I think only 2 months happened from the time Usmaan saab died. Isn't it. First talaq was on the day Usmaan saab died and the second was one month after and now the third talaq, isn't it.

The main problem with the skip of the things is that there is very little room left to show Aliyah as innocent. If that is the plan all along of the cvs then they should have put in scenes where either Fahad, Aliyah, Zain or Rehan would be searching for the truth but none of that happened. So I have very little hope that the creatives are going to focus on proving Aliyah innocent in these 2 days. Precap for the before episode was that there was 4 days and yesterday it was like 2 days. So what is going to happen in these 2 days ?

And complete elimination of Ayat - Rizwan and Ghulam - Shabana scenes. Don't know what to feel anymore.

Regarding the bold part, my guess is that Rehan is going to shelter Aliyah and they are going to be married but before they can consummate I am guessing Rehan is going to die off and then Aliyah and Zain will once again reunite. That is the only explanation I have for Nandish to be still in the show and if the show is extended after BB8. Yup that would be so bad but this is the most common route in Colors shows and really crossing my fingers that BI doesn't go this way.

*sighs* It is what is being speculated and dreaded by fans but CVs know how strongly fans oppose such a track. To make a mockery of Zain and Aaliya's marriage would be wrong on so many levels and would really ruin what made BI so unique.

I really hope the CVs do not go that route, there are other ways to keep Rehan a part of the show especially since before all this happened we were all convinced that Rehan was somehow connected to the Abdullahs, I'd love it if that were true.

I know, while I don't care much about Ghulam and Shabana, I do find it odd that Rizwan and Aayat have not been shown at all. Rizwan and Zain's friendship seems to have vanished into thin air since he married Aayat, he hasn't been shown comforting his best friend or trying to salvage his marriage. It is really odd and a poor move on the CVs part.

I really do not understand what the rush was to show everything within a week.

Something must happen during this business trip, why else show Zain and Aaliya going out of the city? Why is this being stressed upon? Suraiya's overconfidence gives me hope this talaaq won't happen.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think rehan will die.
Rehan said, wen dey come to know Aalia is innocent den what dey will do ?He wanted to unite ZaYa.
I feel when 3rd T about to happen rehan may stop and prove her innocence.
In front of Kazi Zain will say no 3rd T suri cannot say anything in front of everybody.
What nafee will do ,wen da truth is revealed with proof?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same here especially since a spoiler implied they would continue to fight after the BOD ruled their decision. I'm glad they didn't though since both agreed they would be fine with whatever choice was made and they kept their word. Good for them for not letting their egos get the best of them

Exactly, Zain having some time alone with Aaliya without Suraiya around to instigate him will give him some clarity. This business trip must prove as some turning point for Zain and Aaliya otherwise why bother going through with it at all like you said?

It seems whenever we crave for spoilers the most, we never get them! They did the same thing after Eid, we hardly got anything and fans went crazy with what ifs. CVs are good, they know how to keep fans in suspense but at the same time they have so many fearing the worst. I hope there is more clarity over the weekend.

I know, spoilers are never here when we need them or we get spoilers on issues we don't care about. For the consummation episode, we didn't get any spoilers or segments and it made the episode a whole lot better so maybe CVs want to do the same this time round?

I really feel this trip, won't bring out the truth but unite Zaya to work together and prove Aliyah is innocent. It wouldn't make sense for the truth to come out 2 days before the divorce, we just need something to stop T. I think this trip is designed to bring the two together and make them realise they NEED each other.

I am slowly getting trapped in this RM track, is it really possible?! Would the CVs take such a big risk, a lot of people have vowed to give up after Monday, if T takes place.

This wait till Monday is going to be very torturous.