Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

The episode has left the CVs with a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up, i too loved the episode despite the confusion.

We always knew Aliyah is great at whatever she does and she proved herself again with the presentation. I loved how Zain was pleased too, his anger is slowly dissolving. The synchronisation in the past few episodes has been brilliant, with the two praying yesterday to manzoor hai today. Loved how the CVs have done that.

The message to Usman on the kite was touching, another sign that they won't be divorced, Suri cannot win, it's just an illusion given to us today!

Another great thing by the CVs, Zain's character has surely evolved. Praying the Quraan to gain guidance and the flashback was very apt. This is why i love the CVs of BI, despite what's going on lol.

I strongly feel the divorce cannot happen, as you said it is to keep the viewers in suspense over the weekend. I'm sure CVs have got something planned for the sudden rush this week.

I loved the way BOD said Zain and Aaliya are perfect together, take the hint you two 😆 Seriously though it was good to see Zain and Aaliya putting aside their egos and whatever happened to make Usman's dreams a reality. I'm glad CVs went this route and not choosing one over the other, these two are a team, keep them as one 😊

LOL yes, the past few days have been sloppy at best in terms of execution but the little things we take note of mean a lot to us as viewers. Many of us were worried that everything we've seen with Zain would have gone to waste after Usman's death but CVs have not let us down. Zain is still the man Aaliya fell in in love with the one Usman would be proud of, he just needs a push and he will be back on track.

The precap will probably play out different on Monday, they have a 45 minute episode airing and I'm sure the majority will be shot today and over the weekend so CVs will have something good for fans. Nothing happens without a reason and surely there is something behind the rush to show this divorce track, even if the divorce were to happen this speed does not explain it. A twist must be coming, the question is what?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved the way BOD said Zain and Aaliya are perfect together, take the hint you two 😆 Seriously though it was good to see Zain and Aaliya putting aside their egos and whatever happened to make Usman's dreams a reality. I'm glad CVs went this route and not choosing one over the other, these two are a team, keep them as one 😊

LOL yes, the past few days have been sloppy at best in terms of execution but the little things we take note of mean a lot to us as viewers. Many of us were worried that everything we've seen with Zain would have gone to waste after Usman's death but CVs have not let us down. Zain is still the man Aaliya fell in in love with the one Usman would be proud of, he just needs a push and he will be back on track.

The precap will probably play out different on Monday, they have a 45 minute episode airing and I'm sure the majority will be shot today and over the weekend so CVs will have something good for fans. Nothing happens without a reason and surely there is something behind the rush to show this divorce track, even if the divorce were to happen this speed does not explain it. A twist must be coming, the question is what?

I know! I was so surprised when both of them agreed. I thought they might need some convincing from Rehan and Fahad.

Yep definitely, i think this trip will be good for Zain, will give him that extra push as you said. If T was supposed to happen, what was the point of going on the trip? Doesn't make sense does it. He needs to be away from Suri to think clearly and realise what he really wants.

Because of all this negativity, CVs need to give some form of clarification to tell everyone to relax and wait for the episode, as at this rate people are going crazy!

This twist business is giving me a headache, Harshad mentioned it a few times as well. I really can't wait to find out. Hope Zaya work through it together.
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mix bag but not mish mash... Loved the kids missing Alia... Found Shazia's anchoring annoying and OTT!
Zain's belief in the holy Koran will be the guiding light which will show him the journey back to Alia...

As for poison ivy Suri is living in a bubble thinking she has Zain exactly where she wants him... When that bubble bursts, I can't wait to see how she will handle the rejection from her own children !

I'm getting a feeling that it's actually going to be Fahad who is going to stumble on the truth just by chance...

I would love the cvs to use the song Bichadan in one of their emotional scenes...

"Tu bichdann, bichhdan kehndi hai
Bichde toh jee naa paayenge
Door jaane se bhi na chain payenge
Jitna bhulayenge, yaad aayenge
Tu bichdann.. "
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know! I was so surprised when both of them agreed. I thought they might need some convincing from Rehan and Fahad.

Yep definitely, i think this trip will be good for Zain, will give him that extra push as you said. If T was supposed to happen, what was the point of going on the trip? Doesn't make sense does it. He needs to be away from Suri to think clearly and realise what he really wants.

Because of all this negativity, CVs need to give some form of clarification to tell everyone to relax and wait for the episode, as at this rate people are going crazy!

This twist business is giving me a headache, Harshad mentioned it a few times as well. I really can't wait to find out. Hope Zaya work through it together.

Same here especially since a spoiler implied they would continue to fight after the BOD ruled their decision. I'm glad they didn't though since both agreed they would be fine with whatever choice was made and they kept their word. Good for them for not letting their egos get the best of them

Exactly, Zain having some time alone with Aaliya without Suraiya around to instigate him will give him some clarity. This business trip must prove as some turning point for Zain and Aaliya otherwise why bother going through with it at all like you said?

It seems whenever we crave for spoilers the most, we never get them! They did the same thing after Eid, we hardly got anything and fans went crazy with what ifs. CVs are good, they know how to keep fans in suspense but at the same time they have so many fearing the worst. I hope there is more clarity over the weekend.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏 Mandy can you just pat yourself how beautifully and uniquely you have written.❤️
Coming back to episode things i have loved
1.Aaliya's confidence during presentation was unbelievable, have not seen such a Female lead in any indian shows who is keeping her confidence/ strength intact this much besides she had gone thru hell from past few months and of course her relations with her parents/her azeeez mamu/ love of her life zain which she valued more then her life , its just amazing that cv's are portraying her so well. just loving it ❤️

2.fahad kid's missing aaliya and zain reading the message he was again like what to do man ? what m going thru

3.Zain & Aaliya packing/reading quran finding their strength thru god just loved this scene 👏

So lastly but not least i would say that if 3rd divorce going to happen it can happen only in mumbai to right, whats the reason behind going to trip , what m thinking like others that its only to give clarity to zain's mind what he want. today again i can't think D gona happen at any cost.

read few spoilers on Facebook BI page :-)
firstly they are saying the promise which zain give to suri will be about second marriage of Zain's if D will not happen. secondly they are saying be mentally prepared for suri's next plan he will use zara ( as she had read her message today on kite ) n he will poison zain's mind n this way zain' will agree for second marriage i just can't visualize this all will happen ,Starting with pure month of Ramadan evil is wining so this is time to stop the evil-ness

Mandy remember when Zaya had went to bhopal for Rizwan-ayat's rista . zaya visited dargah n they had one manant & promised that " HUM AAPNA RISTHA AUR B MAJBOOT BNAAYEGE AUR KISE TEESRE KO AAPNE BEECH AANE NI DENGE " so in the end i concluded by keeping my faith/high hopes/postivity intact thru these lines that these will fit beautifully if D won't happen/ this trip will be best trip of zaya/ truth will out & lastly zain will never leave her again & he will regret each and every word so from there will be a Beginning of BEINTEHAA MOHABAAT OF ZAYA cus BI is all about ZAYA AND ONLY ZAYA .❤️ ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

👏 Mandy can you just pat yourself how beautifully and uniquely you have written.❤️

Coming back to episode things i have loved
1.Aaliya's confidence during presentation was unbelievable, have not seen such a Female lead in any indian shows who is keeping her confidence/ strength intact this much besides she had gone thru hell from past few months and of course her relations with her parents/her azeeez mamu/ love of her life zain which she valued more then her life , its just amazing that cv's are portraying her so well. just loving it ❤️

2.fahad kid's missing aaliya and zain reading the message he was again like what to do man ? what m going thru

3.Zain & Aaliya packing/reading quran finding their strength thru god just loved this scene 👏

So lastly but not least i would say that if 3rd divorce going to happen it can happen only in mumbai to right, whats the reason behind going to trip , what m thinking like others that its only to give clarity to zain's mind what he want. today again i can't think D gona happen at any cost.

read few spoilers on Facebook BI page :-)
firstly they are saying the promise which zain give to suri will be about second marriage of Zain's if D will not happen. secondly they are saying be mentally prepared for suri's next plan he will use zara ( as she had read her message today on kite ) n he will poison zain's mind n this way zain' will agree for second marriage i just can't visualize this all will happen ,Starting with pure month of Ramadan evil is wining so this is time to stop the evil-ness

Mandy remember when Zaya had went to bhopal for Rizwan-ayat's rista . zaya visited dargah n they had one manant & promised that " HUM AAPNA RISTHA AUR B MAJBOOT BNAAYEGE AUR KISE TEESRE KO AAPNE BEECH AANE NI DENGE " so in the end i concluded by keeping my faith/high hopes/postivity intact thru these lines that these will fit beautifully if D won't happen/ this trip will be best trip of zaya/ truth will out & lastly zain will never leave her again & he will regret each and every word so from there will be a Beginning of BEINTEHAA MOHABAAT OF ZAYA cus BI is all about ZAYA AND ONLY ZAYA .❤️ ❤️

1. I'm loving the writing for Aaliya, when I saw last night's episode I thought oh no Aaliya screwed up and this is not going to be good but I was pleasently surprised by the way she handled herself. Aaliya is a businesswoman in the making, Usman definitely knew what he was doing

2. I'm glad he read that message and sees how much Aaliya means to those kids, he also needs to know how much he has changed. He doesn't laugh or play with them like he used to, only further proving how much he has shut himself out from everyone. It is not only Aaliya.

3. I loved that scene, I know in my post I said the office scene was my fave but I should have said the Quran scene was right up there with the highlight of the episode. I love how these flashbacks are used to connect the present scenes, the impact Aaliya has left in Zain's life is huge!

Exactly what is the purpose of this business trip? Why so soon to their divorce being finalized? There has to be a turning point during this trip. Zain and Aaliya having some time alone is exactly what they need, I want to see them talking and reflecting on the step they are about to take. These are two people who honored their marriage, it cannot be easy for them to just walk away forever without looking back.

I read those posts, its more like speculation than spoilers but some of what they've speculated in the past has come true. I don't put anything past Suraiya but whatever Zain has promised her will not happen, because he also made promises to Aaliya ones that have yet to be fulfilled. I remember the mannat, it came across my mind today and I believe CVs will revisit all this soon. Zain and Aaliya will not divorce.

Thank you for liking my post :)

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- Too many things happened in yesterday's episode. Somewhere I feel the PH is rushing through this track without proper theharaav. I just hope it is not because the show is winding down. These 3 months could have been dragged a lot and they could have shown so much happening but it is just like the creatives have just decided to skip everything. I have no other explanation for it.

So finally now we are the last 2 days for the third talaq happening. Don't throw chappals at me but I do feel the third talaq will happen. If the serial is going to be on after BB8 then the third talaq and Aliyah marrying Rehan is the only one the show will have something to show about. But somehow I guess that Rehan will die off in the middle and then Aliyah and Zain will come together again. That is the way the show will go ahead.

Let us see what happens in the next 2 weeks. Being on the fence till that time.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Too many things happened in yesterday's episode. Somewhere I feel the PH is rushing through this track without proper theharaav. I just hope it is not because the show is winding down. These 3 months could have been dragged a lot and they could have shown so much happening but it is just like the creatives have just decided to skip everything. I have no other explanation for it.

So finally now we are the last 2 days for the third talaq happening. Don't throw chappals at me but I do feel the third talaq will happen. If the serial is going to be on after BB8 then the third talaq and Aliyah marrying Rehan is the only one the show will have something to show about. But somehow I guess that Rehan will die off in the middle and then Aliyah and Zain will come together again. That is the way the show will go ahead.

Let us see what happens in the next 2 weeks. Being on the fence till that time.

Sarada-ve, that is what we are all saying this is one track we wanted to see drag yet it wrapped up in such a short period of time. I disagree about the third talaaq being the only thing left to show track wise, if Zain and Aaliya stay together there is much more that can be done. It is not to say they've run out of things to tell track wise like our previous show claimed.

I really hope they do not divorce and go the remarriage route, it is too complicated and would put this show at risk. Fans are not interested in the cliched route especially given the complications involved because this is Islam.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Sarada-ve, that is what we are all saying this is one track we wanted to see drag yet it wrapped up in such a short period of time. I disagree about the third talaaq being the only thing left to show track wise, if Zain and Aaliya stay together there is much more that can be done. It is not to say they've run out of things to tell track wise like our previous show claimed.

I really hope they do not divorce and go the remarriage route, it is too complicated and would put this show at risk. Fans are not interested in the cliched route especially given the complications involved because this is Islam.

Okay on second thought I think only 2 months happened from the time Usmaan saab died. Isn't it. First talaq was on the day Usmaan saab died and the second was one month after and now the third talaq, isn't it.

The main problem with the skip of the things is that there is very little room left to show Aliyah as innocent. If that is the plan all along of the cvs then they should have put in scenes where either Fahad, Aliyah, Zain or Rehan would be searching for the truth but none of that happened. So I have very little hope that the creatives are going to focus on proving Aliyah innocent in these 2 days. Precap for the before episode was that there was 4 days and yesterday it was like 2 days. So what is going to happen in these 2 days ?

And complete elimination of Ayat - Rizwan and Ghulam - Shabana scenes. Don't know what to feel anymore.

Regarding the bold part, my guess is that Rehan is going to shelter Aliyah and they are going to be married but before they can consummate I am guessing Rehan is going to die off and then Aliyah and Zain will once again reunite. That is the only explanation I have for Nandish to be still in the show and if the show is extended after BB8. Yup that would be so bad but this is the most common route in Colors shows and really crossing my fingers that BI doesn't go this way.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Mandy :)
I am not saying that I agree or disagree but yes looking to Monday really interested to know about this promise.