Will ZaYa's Love Triumph Over Evil?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
So tonight's episode only provided more confusion and more unanswered questions but it was not a disaster, at least not for me there were some things I enjoyed.

- Aaliya's fast thinking and managing to save her presentation from being a disaster

- Zain making his presentation and the BOD wanting ZaYa to work together, they could have easily refused but instead in sync they agreed to work together! The best by far in this episode

- Fahad's kids are so adorable! It would have been nice had they been shown making an effort to see Aaliya since she was right there, I know their mothers won't let them but still. Oh well, good to see them!

- The kite flying scene, I am liking the fact Zain no longer looks at Aaliya with that hatred in his eyes nowadays its more of Zain missing this girl and unable to live without her

- The Quran scene was beautiful, yes she has changed him. I fully expected to see Zain going back to drinking after everything he's been through but instead whatever Aaliya taught him has become his guiding force. Kudos to the CVs for this, the progression to his character did not go to waste!

Now to my main reason for making this post, we've seen so many characters plotting to keep Aaliya and Zain apart but fate ultimately brings them back together (i.e. Usman leaving 51% of BR to Aaliya). So will the divorce happen? We've seen Suraiya so confident that Aaliya will be out of Zain's life once and for all but can it really go that smoothly?

Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode has left the CVs with a lot of loose ends that need to be tied up, i too loved the episode despite the confusion.

We always knew Aliyah is great at whatever she does and she proved herself again with the presentation. I loved how Zain was pleased too, his anger is slowly dissolving. The synchronisation in the past few episodes has been brilliant, with the two praying yesterday to manzoor hai today. Loved how the CVs have done that.

The message to Usman on the kite was touching, another sign that they won't be divorced, Suri cannot win, it's just an illusion given to us today!

Another great thing by the CVs, Zain's character has surely evolved. Praying the Quraan to gain guidance and the flashback was very apt. This is why i love the CVs of BI, despite what's going on lol.

I strongly feel the divorce cannot happen, as you said it is to keep the viewers in suspense over the weekend. I'm sure CVs have got something planned for the sudden rush this week.

Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have no clue what to think... evil cannot win for 2 months... what are these stupid cv's upto... ??? there are sooo many unanswered questions... soo many mixed signals... but on the other hand what if they take halala way... if they do .. I will be the first one to quit... not interested in seeing aaliya kicked around like a rag doll only to end up back with zain after a failed second marriage... if they divorce.. zain will be forced to married to the girl of his mothers choice... then what zain having two wife like fahad ... 😡... OMG IM SOOO... AHHH..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fellng sick watchng today's epi..1 thng i'l say thr no passion n thr sepration ,no feling n those stupid cameo's ruining d enjoyment of watchng it..
only shazia was worth watchng..rest the whole epi was plain headache2 me..

n editing execution, direction -flop shw...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This episode although not so much up to my expectations but still it provided a deeper look into everyone's thoughts sort of like the kids, Zain and Aliya.
Suri is up to no good again -_______-
I don't know what is going in that devilish mind of hers, but she can't succeed! I love it when villains boast and they think that they are about to win and then they just end falling flat on their face.

I hope next week is better 😃
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Right now I would say it is a case of 50-50 probability..
If they wanted to show Zaya's divorce, they could have easily done it post Usmaan's death after Zain uttered that nefarious word thrice...

But then mamu's sagacity, his far sightedness still did not let them separate.. He came as a medium to make Aaliya stay back at Barkat and remain present in Zain's life as well. Expectation was that this would make them fall in love again like in older days. We were looking forward to all the passion, intensity, some real soul searching by Zain, their kit kits, them especially Zain trying to be angry or hating Alia while Rehaan and Aaliys trying to find the truth in the meantime. But alas !!! Nothing as such happened... Second talaq came too soon, tracks were rushed, 3 months got encapsulated in a week, plot was incoherent and too many loose ends were left to be tied. The result was more confusion..

Rehaan and his family taking Aaliya in, Zara's ambivalence between Aaliya aunt or Aaaliya mom Grumpy's constant comparison as to how alike are Aaliya and Rida, Suri finding out about Zara's message, Zain's promising his mother GOD KNOWS WHAT blindly, Suri's sister on way to India are some of the things that indicate Zaya will suffer the worse..

But again the symbolism that Aaliya won on kite flying, Zain and Aaliya both reading Kuraan to get answers to their confusions and turmoils and Aaliya being Allah's laadli and Zain the perfect one sent to her by Allah still wants me to cling to the vestiges of hope that these two are touched by divinity.. The Surraiyas, Shazis and Nafeesa's of the world may conspire and plot as much as they want, but the Usmans of the heaven and the precedence that had brought them together at the first place would not let them asunder.

So while hoping for the best that Zaya's love would triumph over all, nevertheless mentally prepared for the worst,.though that would be the day I shall bid adieux to watching BI as the mere thought of halala makes me wanna puke. ..

Edited by bashful_moon - 10 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Over all was a decent episode, but left too many questions and confused us all more..
I don't understand how Aaliya throughout the three months didn't do anything to prove her innocence it just doesn't make sense, during iddah period families are meant to make an effort to bring the couple closer so that they don't have a divorce. But since shalam are missing and suraya herself want to break the marriage The most I expected was grumpy having a conversation with Aaliya explaining to her to try and save her marriage for one last time.

Marriage in islam is completing half your deen and the most disliked thing by Allah is divorce.
I don't know what suraya is up to but I hope she falls flat on her face
From 4days we were left and now 2days, I'm sure 3rd talaaq won't happen as halaala can't be done intentionally, eagerly waiting for Monday now
Edited by Shiiya - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today's epi okay.
Loved the way Aalia managed her presentation to be presentable to BOD.They were impressed.She is very clever.
Zain too impressed BOD .When BOD told them to work together both did nt liked but dey accepted.
I thought Shazia will nt allow T to happen coz Aalia will get 51% if T happens but here she is the one phoned to suri about ZaYa's trip.Shazi too is nt bother about BR.
Kite flying was nice.Zain's msg to his dad was touchy.Aalia enjoyed nd she won.She never allow Zain to win.
Both were doing everything syng. packing,reading quran...
They have packed like dey r going for a week but chudail said in precap 2 day's more for 3rd T.Monday dey must be going wed or thursday will be 3rd T.
Zain is confused, here chudail is instigating him.She knows now whatever she saays he will listen, she don't want to leave this golden oppertunity, dat to 2 T is over one more is left..
Will chudail succed in throwing Aalia from his lifen or she will fail like before?
Will Rehan Aalia's bro will find out the truth before 3rd T nd save sis ka marriage?
Will mamu sees , dat T does nt happen?Aalia is mamu's and ALLAH's laadli.Now mamu and ALLAH should nt allow T to happen.
CV's knows very well how to spoil our week end.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy cant go in detail since am at work.. but just to answer your question that is posted in the title itself... yes it will!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mandy is T will happen i m so confused.
Precap suri said 2 das left fr T.