Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Have to agree,after the amazing build up of this track with so much potential they left so many loop holes and they rushed it unnecessarily and in the end people are confused and scared! It's hard to be positive with all these no matter how hard you try. But I guess this wasn't the original plan of the cvs and the leaps are a last minute decision. It was ok until second T scene in the office and then they could have stretched the track a bit. The channel interference may be to be blamed, we never know!!

I dnt care who is to be blamed !!
they ruined beautifull show *thts wht I know!*

Look SP shows negativity in its shows are minimum & Thts why its ruling trp chart !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

I do not what to say
But looks like zaya will not unite and remarriage track will happen 😭

Dont Cry Dear !!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was a time when we couldn't stop praising the cvs for how well they closed all loops! But the last 3 episodes just don't make sense! This track was supposed to be the MAIN track! Because of which they even killed off the most important character after ZaYa..but the execution is turning out to be worse than the Barkat and Zubair tracks! And after all this illogical drama...if they actually show divorce and remarriage, I can't see how the show will survive!
Never have I been so depressed abt a fictional TV series 😭
mebeintehaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You said it all..there were so many unfinished plots all of a sudden rizyar gauhar trio disappeared..shabana anf ghulam being aliya's parent let their daughter home destroyed and they didn't tell any truth to zain.. Nafeesa dude, her main aim was to destroy suraiya but she helped her and she is again the old nafeesa.. Story plotting is so poor these days in bi.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so many expectations from this track and CV'S ruin it by rush it.
Aliya never tried to know why her parents did such a huge step.she never bother to prove herself innocent.this track supposed to a turning point of show and ZaYa life but it turn disaster.they said they planned this track from before Usman supposed to die and ZaYa would separated and would find their way to each other without mamu but what happened nothing.
now if divorce happen then no viewers will left to watch this show.already many is upset with CV'S creativity.this show lose all charm with mamu death and ZaYa talaq.name of twist they destroyed a beautiful couple relationship.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Exactly !! Alya is Allah ki bandi Why She is nt doing anything to stop divorce whn its clearly written in Quran tht "Divorce is the Most Unlikeliest thing to Allah"
& She know tht this divorce is happening jst bcoz of a MU ! She needed to understand tht Zain is giving divorce coz He jst cnt believe her like Donkies , Relations demand Co-operation or steps frm both sides !!

They dnt show Iddah properly !! & Now if they ll show ZaYa SR jst to stop Divorce thn Sorry to say I m least interested *Coz Showing SR wsnt the only way *

& If they are going Halala way thn I wnt Rehan-Alya ending & Zain-Momkibhanji Ending (Though I ll nt watch it ) Just to save Alya's Grace ! It is nt game ! U Touch I touch Again U touch *It give Yuck thoughts in my mind* Ewww

@bold: thnku so much for this knowldege. i just tweetd ths point to makers ,hope u wont mind...i mean really sumtym feel is farhan sir really part of cv's who's takng d decisions..such a bad msg n impression thy r gvng thru ths talaaq..

i so agree wid u ..is this cheap trick is d only way to get zaya united plus i dnt thnk so it will happen coz d way i hate d way aliya was waklng wid rehaa n his kids like those husabnd wife
goes..

tbh this talalq has just ruined the 2 very imp character of d shw zain n aliya...n logic ki vaat full on..just to fit n rehaaan now his love triangle track is gng to begin..have lost all my patience..i'm so done it..

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mkb agree with your each every word..litterally confused wt happened to the cvs y they r rushing..rizwaan is close friend of zain dont even make a call to his friend during these three months..even ayat could have called zain and told him abt aliya
moreover aliya she always try to find the truth wtever it was but this time she not even tried to save her marriage or try to find out who is the reason for her mamu's death she is happily staying in some third person's house and enjoying with the kids..wt happened cvs..y this so???we were proud fans of BI but now😕
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This track started off so brilliantly and after the million leaps, I actually have no idea where they are heading with this track having made no progress into finding the truth about Nafeesa or Zain turning his hatred into nafrat but I think this was done deliberately by the CV's to keep us intrigued. I have this strong feeling that there will be no remarriage but an alternative twist there must be a reason why there is so many leaps and I doubt it would make any sense to us until the twist is revealed. Just keep on watching BI and hopefully our confusion will be cleared
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

mkb agree with your each every word..litterally confused wt happened to the cvs y they r rushing..rizwaan is close friend of zain dont even make a call to his friend during these three months..even ayat could have called zain and told him abt aliya

moreover aliya she always try to find the truth wtever it was but this time she not even tried to save her marriage or try to find out who is the reason for her mamu's death she is happily staying in some third person's house and enjoying with the kids..wt happened cvs..y this so???we were proud fans of BI but now😕

Exactly ! Theres a huge change in Alya chracter , She is the one who always do efforts to save their Nikah jst bcoz of Mamu & Now wht is she doing ?!?! Becoming Rida & Forgetting how much Zain loved her & He is divorcing her jst bcoz of MU !!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

This track started off so brilliantly and after the million leaps, I actually have no idea where they are heading with this track having made no progress into finding the truth about Nafeesa or Zain turning his hatred into nafrat but I think this was done deliberately by the CV's to keep us intrigued. I have this strong feeling that there will be no remarriage but an alternative twist there must be a reason why there is so many leaps and I doubt it would make any sense to us until the twist is revealed. Just keep on watching BI and hopefully our confusion will be cleared

I m done with BI , jst going to watch nxt week epis & If theres nothing upto my expectation I ll leave BI frever