Serious problem in Beintehaa

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I ws keeping myself away frm opening topics whn they show 2nd Talaq in a hurry & thn 3rd Talaq is on our heads !!

First of all I dnt want ZaYa to go cheap , & Make Love evn Zain hs nt evn 1% believe in her !! I really dnt understand Why They have to rush things , NoOne is behind the truth !! ZaYa facing eachother as if they were nvr in Love ! 3 Long Months were there To Show things in a medium pace ,

Progession of ZaYa relation frm Beintehaa Nafrat => Nok Jhok =>attraction => truth coming =>falling in Love again => Zain regret => Zain Repent & Alya Anger on him(in btw Alya winning Surrya heart) =>ZaYa reconcillation & A PROPER Re-Marriage track with full rituals with Smile on every face !!

Bt they wasted the whole thing , They Ended The only positive chracter of the Show jst fr ZaYa separation *& We accepted it coz We expect so much frm CVs *

Another problem in Beintehaa is Each & Every Chracter in the show has a grey & negative shade , No One is Faithfull or impactfull to ZaYa , & I being BI audience dnt like any chracter apart frm ZaYa !

OK first of all put ths in ur mind CVs are going cheapest(In my views) to stop divorce & tht is SR (If they want to stop Divorce) Otherwise My fear is turning reality Alya marrying Rehan (Fr kids)& Zain marrying his MomKiBhanji jst fr his Mom !

& I m nt intersted in seeing the Stop of Marriage in a last min !! If CVs or producer want to destroy the Show Let thm Destroy , Coz we did everything to stop the Crap & We believe them , *The thing is in the End they are the one who are goung to suffer by nt listening fans*

I really dnt understabd the Mind behind BI CVs by showing this pace jst bcoz of "TWIST" , Every new twist comes every week bt still it fails to catch viewers eye BECAUSE Twist is called twist whn it comes after months plz CVs be realistic who has a tragic life like ZaYa in Real Life !!
Secndly Twist without any continuity dont work , I dnt know Wht RizYat doing,Wht ShaLam doing ; wht Gauhar *the reason behind all mess* is doing , Why Suri is still clean evn after ploting Dirty tactics against Alya ; Why Nafeesa again become Chmchi of Surrya , She jst wanted to separate ZaYa or Take a Revenge frm Surrya *& They dnt evn show Nafeesa Regret evn fr a sec*

Right Now Its very sad to say bt Beintehaa is becoming most unrealistic show without any emotions !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

Progession of ZaYa relation frm Beintehaa Nafrat => Nok Jhok =>attraction => truth coming =>falling in Love again => Zain regret => Zain Repent & Alya Anger on him(in btw Alya winning Surrya heart) =>ZaYa reconcillation & A PROPER Re-Marriage track with full rituals with Smile on every face !!

Bold... this was the expectatin...

Last week it went perfect with Beintehaa nafrat... and then starting of week with Aaliya joining office it was nok-jhok time... them working togther on new project could have been attraction... and then truth coming out and whole falling in love again with Zain's repentance...

But last 3 epis have bee rushed like crazy...

So many loopholes...
a) Ghulam-Shabana are lost in oblivion. Arent they worried abt the daughter for whom they were ready to send Suraiyya and Zain to jail...
b) Rizwan-Aayat lost too...Zain helped them in getting married... dnt they wanna be there for him...
c) Aaliya never read those love notes
d) Aaliya staying with the creepy family of Rehan for over 2 months... and seems like she has no plans of leaving... ( completely forced and nonsense)

Where is the Beintehaa where old scenes were linked to new... where there was a logic
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: annie07

Bold... this was the expectatin...

Last week it went perfect with Beintehaa nafrat... and then starting of week with Aaliya joining office it was nok-jhok time... them working togther on new project could have been attraction... and then truth coming out and whole falling in love again with Zain's repentance...

But last 3 epis have bee rushed like crazy...

So many loopholes...
a) Ghulam-Shabana are lost in oblivion. Arent they worried abt the daughter for whom they were ready to send Suraiyya and Zain to jail...
b) Rizwan-Aayat lost too...Zain helped them in getting married... dnt they wanna be there for him...
c) Aaliya never read those love notes
d) Aaliya staying with the creepy family of Rehan for over 2 months... and seems like she has no plans of leaving... ( completely forced and nonsense)

Where is the Beintehaa where old scenes were linked to new... where there was a logic

@Bold This is the most unrealistic thing ! I mean How cn someone (Girl)go & live with Unknown family whn theres No girl in the family & tht family is also nt close to u or basically nt less thn strangers !
& I dnt understand Why everyone seeing RIDA in her , & Alya herself said believe Tht I m rida !!
& One thing Craziest thing ws whn grumpy make alya eat Dahi he said last tym rid ko khilayi thi 😕 arey !!😲 Why he didnt give dahi to rehan whn he go out fr a work / Imp work or He nevr had work
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same thghts..man i'm not able to understand what d hell is gng on..story kya hai ..kya track..rehaan used to be 1 that i dnt connect but last 2days.the whole epi was damn disconnected wid audiences
the way cv's hav done thr job n hintng furure track abt rehaan n aliya..kusdos to thm..coz tbh i'm able to c that the whole shw has lost its charm coz of rehaan anngle..any idiot person can make out that aliya n rehaan r d final current track..n zain is just d past...

i wish farhan shuld havnt lied..//i'm srsly i dnt knw but monday will be d last epi i'm gng to watch ..enough is enough . the wat have made a mockery of islam ..thy r no diffrnt frm ekta serials..
aditiyuvi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well said...CVS are showing as if nafeesa took revenge on aliya rather than on suraiya...how strange...deoesnt make any sense...
Nafisa is responsible for usmaan abdullah's death...

Zain behaves as if he has no brain of his own...

Such hurried talaq episodes...so sick to be frank
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

@Bold This is the most unrealistic thing ! I mean How cn someone (Girl)go & live with Unknown family whn theres No girl in the family & tht family is also nt close to u or basically nt less thn strangers !
& I dnt understand Why everyone seeing RIDA in her , & Alya herself said believe Tht I m rida !!
& One thing Craziest thing ws whn grumpy make alya eat Dahi he said last tym rid ko khilayi thi 😕 arey !!😲 Why he didnt give dahi to rehan whn he go out fr a work / Imp work or He nevr had work

iwho d hell dwriter is..n is farhan sir d cv's not..rangella is dng too much interfrnce...i knw it now they wanna shw us love triangle btw rehaan n aliya n zain ..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

same thghts..man i'm not able to understand what d hell is gng on..story kya hai ..kya track..rehaan used to be 1 that i dnt connect but last 2days.the whole epi was damn disconnected wid audiences

the way cv's hav done thr job n hintng furure track abt rehaan n aliya..kusdos to thm..coz tbh i'm able to c that the whole shw has lost its charm coz of rehaan anngle..any idiot person can make out that aliya n rehaan r d final current track..n zain is just d past...

i wish farhan shuld havnt lied..//i'm srsly i dnt knw but monday will be d last epi i'm gng to watch ..enough is enough . the wat have made a mockery of islam ..thy r no diffrnt frm ekta serials..

Exactly !! Alya is Allah ki bandi Why She is nt doing anything to stop divorce whn its clearly written in Quran tht "Divorce is the Most Unlikeliest thing to Allah"
& She know tht this divorce is happening jst bcoz of a MU ! She needed to understand tht Zain is giving divorce coz He jst cnt believe her like Donkies , Relations demand Co-operation or steps frm both sides !!

They dnt show Iddah properly !! & Now if they ll show ZaYa SR jst to stop Divorce thn Sorry to say I m least interested *Coz Showing SR wsnt the only way *

& If they are going Halala way thn I wnt Rehan-Alya ending & Zain-Momkibhanji Ending (Though I ll nt watch it ) Just to save Alya's Grace ! It is nt game ! U Touch I touch Again U touch *It give Yuck thoughts in my mind* Ewww

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have to agree,after the amazing build up of this track with so much potential they left so many loop holes and they rushed it unnecessarily and in the end people are confused and scared! It's hard to be positive with all these no matter how hard you try. But I guess this wasn't the original plan of the cvs and the leaps are a last minute decision. It was ok until second T scene in the office and then they could have stretched the track a bit. The channel interference may be to be blamed, we never know!!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not what to say
But looks like zaya will not unite and remarriage track will happen 😭
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not know what to say
But looks like zaya will not unite and remarriage track will happen 😭