Relax guys 2 days to be stretched

silla thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Guysss plz relax u will see in end of trip they to get united or else there was no use of showing this trip and you will see these 2 days stretched or else in precap was 3rd divorce LoLenjoy weekend nothing bad to happen I hope zain had find his answer in Holy Quran

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i'm so nervous dnt knw whts gonna happen!
I just want zaya together thata it!
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
CV's did emotional atyachaar on us and zoomed through the iddah period with the most illogical time leaps giving us hardly any zaya alone scenes and no investigation at all to find out the truth, yet we still watched it.
If they do not DRAAAG these two days I will give them babaji ka thullu

😳
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If they want to show union on trip thn They wudnt have shown Zara-Alya bonding & Rehan attraction towards Alya !!

& They wudnt have shown Surrya sister coming wid whole family !!

Stretching??!??!?! 😲 BI ppl dnt know wht is stretching they jst know how to spoil the story
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

If they want to show union on trip thn They wudnt have shown Zara-Alya bonding & Rehan attraction towards Alya !!

& They wudnt have shown Surrya sister coming wid whole family !!

Stretching??!??!?! 😲 BI ppl dnt know wht is stretching they jst know how to spoil the story

yup just to fit in rehaan n his kids..so nxt track gng to be love triangle..n so that utaaran viwers will enjoy it n trp will increase..