Frequent Posters

GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Welcome Zoya's baby - Seher.
Bhopal gives her good vibes.
Seher gives me good vibes.
Hope the CVs dont' mess up. 

They can try all forms of zoyaan with Raha. Please spare Saahil and Seher.

Honestly, I didn't miss Saahil today. But if they don't come on monday, then... I will hope for them on tuesday..πŸ˜†
A good episode and only a few mins of rahafa crap. No Lazia too.

And by now all know that the precap was Tanveer's nightmare.
When are Raha going to IM to invite the Ibhrahim family?

Lovely post to welcome asya's daughter.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Yeah I loved it seher entry she luk damn gargeous SJ prove again she wonderful actress shes mannerism totally different frm zoya n sanam rock my gal
I m disappointed no sahil last two days hope for next week
No comments for rahafa damn irritating

Ikr! Surbhi has proved her versatility in just one show! πŸ‘ To those who said she'd lost her charm πŸ˜†
That girl is amazing! <3  
ikr! but who knows they might just give us a lot of SaHil next week to compensate! πŸ˜ƒ
Lol! no comments are required either πŸ˜†
I actually thought surbhi was just ok...ofcourse this was just her first epi as seher, she will most probably improve and be good and even more than that.
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malavika7CLT

If there is no SaHil, we can adjust with only that Seher.. OMG! What an amazing character..!

Adding another one to the list of great characters in Qh.So far in Qh2 Aahil is the only one. Sanam is cool too but mehh. 
I feel there needs to be balance, too much of anything isn't good. I want an episode with SaHil,Seher,Rehan and a lil bit of TanZia (just a little) πŸ˜†
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

Yeah the much awaited khan is finally here!πŸ˜†

OMG surbhi looked Hot❀️...I loved Seher's entry n her style..She seems witty!😳
Raha Faiz were ok too...Faiz is very annoying
No SaHil again..But I m sure we will get Sahilicious epi's soon..during haya's wedding!
Superb Post Mehreen<3

Ikr! Yes, she seems like a Zoya, so I'm assuming she's sassy too. πŸ˜†
Ikr, he's like this weird immature teenager, so not ready to get married. 
Yes, judging by the offscreen pictures we'll get to see lots of Nawab and his 'Begum Jaan πŸ˜³
Thankyou Hurya! <33 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Welcome Zoya's baby - Seher.

Bhopal gives her good vibes.
Seher gives me good vibes.
Hope the CVs dont' mess up. 

They can try all forms of zoyaan with Raha. Please spare Saahil and Seher.

Honestly, I didn't miss Saahil today. But if they don't come on monday, then... I will hope for them on tuesday..πŸ˜†
A good episode and only a few mins of rahafa crap. No Lazia too.

And by now all know that the precap was Tanveer's nightmare.
When are Raha going to IM to invite the Ibhrahim family?

Lovely post to welcome asya's daughter.

Aww yes! She's definitely her mother's daughter <3 
That's the only thing we have to hope for. :( *fingers crossed*
Haha yes, they can fulfill their dream of one girl stuck between two brothers. It's a freakin fetish of the Cvs. 
If they don't show them tuesday too? Then? πŸ˜­ 
They're going to be invited one day before the nikkah so Sanam doesn't find out who the groom is either πŸ˜† #illogicalityatit'sbest 
Thankyou! <33 
ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...😎😎

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)😳😳😳

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

I actually thought surbhi was just ok...ofcourse this was just her first epi as seher, she will most probably improve and be good and even more than that.

Yes! It's obviously going to take time to settle into a new character but IMO she was good. Ok maybe I'm just biast πŸ˜†
But yeah I hope! <3 
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ATH_KTM_543

Wow...kya entry maari hein seher ne !!!!!   The best entry scene of QH...😎😎

As a character,seher is just bindas,kisi se na darne wali,stylish,jakkas ladki hein who also beleives in God...her dialouges are also bindas and stylish just like her...So seher has her set of golden rules from which one we came to know,rest are yet to come and we are waiting...She calls police as mamu...overall after watching today's episode i felt seher to be such a character that we will defenitely love and i started to love her...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Then comming to Surbhi,our one and only SJ,she defenitely rocks in whatever she does...the way in which she differentiates her characters is defenitelty appreciable...at the early time when qh2 started we did find zoya in her but seher,i dnt even feel that i m watching the same girl whom i saw and seeing as zoya and sanam...she was something totally diferent...seher is not like zoya nor like sanam and this is what we call as versatality...Her way of delivering dialouges,her mannerisms everything is different...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sj is really lucky who got to play three different characters who are poles apart with diferent dimensions in a single show and we Sj fans are also very lucky to watch her in various avatars in a single show...i dont think any other actor or any other fans would have got such an oppurtunity...Today i felt more proud of beign her fan...

coming to the episode,seher's entry was only worth watching...i dont understand why these cvs are making us to hate haya and her gang more and more with such silly childish acts...

i think now the next seher's entry will be at haya's wedding where she might be having a face off with any of the leads...so i guess they are just showing haya scenes as these scenes are to be shown before marriage and on monday haya might come to sanam to tell about marriage and we will defenitely get some sahil scenes...im damn sure that after haya's wedding they are not going to give them much screen space...so just calm and have pateince...we will defenitely get awesome sahil scenes like we got before (unexpected)😳😳😳

Happy weekend and wait for monday..."SABR KA PHAL HAMESHA MEETA HI HOTHA HEIN"πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Completely agreeed! She's one awesome blossom character! <3 And I've already said Surbhi is the first to show such versatility! πŸ‘ The less said about Haya and her ''gang'' the better.
Yes! I had that in mind too. What's the best place for a con artist to perform her act? A wedding. The wedding is surely going to be one full of mayhem. 
Happy weekend to you too and rightly said! <3 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sehe's entry was the only good thing in the episode. Yes I like her attitude. πŸ˜ƒ. Hopefully now the revenge drama will look interesting.
Apart from that I didn't like anything.
And yes I did say I will laugh it off if I see someone saying we will get more SaHil.
So πŸ˜† to that line. No offence meant. πŸ˜†
I didn't find the precap interesting.