Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Tata Sky Spoiler.

Zain and Aliya have a huge fight over the project.Later,Aliya goes to meet the decision makers and pleads with them to see their hard work.However,they say that will get back to her on it.

But they both agreed to work together?
Makes no sense 😕

Just gonna wait and watch...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

well since zain and aliya were suppose to be very similar characters in terms of personality I hope they share this same trait when it comes to being drunk 😆

I want zain to be sober... and once again start listening to his wife...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I don't really blame Aaliya after the way she was treated, she told Zain she was innocent but he did not listen to her. For Zain, his mind was made up so what was she supposed to fight for? I actually respected the fact Aaliya did not beg or take anymore insults

As for Rehan, I really expected to see him investigate here or maybe he feels he would be overstepping. Plus its like many have pointed out here, Rehan finding out is one thing but how would he reveal this to Zain? Zain no longer looks at him as bhai, he is now just a lawyer who he could care less about. I think that is why CVs did not have him finding out the truth.

Looks like it will be Zain who finds out the truth on his own.

Me neither.. My respect and love grew for this woman when she kept her dignity intact and walked out at the time of first divorce and after signing the papers.

Rehan is one mystery bag for me. Why is he in the show? He definately didn't come to play daddy and lawyer. And true, Zain will believe only his mom, his brother and himself now. It better be him than the other two.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

well since zain and aliya were suppose to be very similar characters in terms of personality I hope they share this same trait when it comes to being drunk 😆

I know it's supposed to be an intense scene but I bet I'll be like ROFL seeing a drunk Aaliya, especially if she's a blabbermouth! 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hola Senoritas what are we still fussing about?

Originally posted by: -SH-

Me neither.. My respect and love grew for this woman when she kept her dignity intact and walked out at the time of first divorce and after signing the papers.

Rehan is one mystery bag for me. Why is he in the show? He definately didn't come to play daddy and lawyer. And true, Zain will believe only his mom, his brother and himself now. It better be him than the other two.

SO my question is.. ARE THEY GETTING DIVORCED OR NOT...????
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Saheba, I meant Abdullah 's can still manipulate her if she still has a relationship with them.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Exactly as everyone is against Aliya, Zain thinks he is doing the right thing by going against her. Like even Fahad is against her 😕 I wish Usman was there but the whole purpose for killing him was to make Zaya realize their love on their own. Surraiya is being really manipulative. She is playing with his own son 😒 Honestly I don't blame Zain for him being so emotional because I think it is reasonable for him to react this way.

Ya! Suraiyya is really irritating these days more than before 😡 Zain poor soul,he doesnt know what to do and he seeks for his mothers guidance which she uses for selfish reasons!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I know it's supposed to be an intense scene but I bet I'll be like ROFL seeing a drunk Aaliya, especially if she's a blabbermouth! 😆

I bet she will cry and will be all emotional.. He has be to sober or else what is the point
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

But they both agreed to work together?
Makes no sense 😕

Just gonna wait and watch...

okay someone tell me has all tata sky spoilers always come true? or has some of them turned out false before? please let me know.