Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I guess both Zaya will team up to save BR. But that won't save divorce from happening. I am confused

I guess if ZaYa are still married there is chance that Aaliya can return it back to Abdullah's otherwise it goes to her.. Pata nahi... 😕
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Drunk aaliya ... wonder how she will be... We know about zain.. he is a blabber mouth...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Are we having the maya episode or not ?

Yep, we are!
Ah, tell me about it Saheba, I'm literally 2 minutes away from Sunday! 🥱

Aashi...you have a point LOL :P
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

I guess if ZaYa are still married there is chance that Aaliya can return it back to Abdullah's otherwise it goes to her.. Pata nahi... 😕

nope your meher is yours to keep! whether married or divorced.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Zain Abdullah is known to be brilliant! And whenever he had such emotional problems Usman sahab was there and now it is Suraiyya who is manipulating him!Instead of giving guidance.

He still is... He still remember's aaliya advice in seeking guidance... he just needs to get out of the clutches of his mom for few days.. just to get his brain working..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Drunk aaliya ... wonder how she will be... We know about zain.. he is a blabber mouth...

well since zain and aliya were suppose to be very similar characters in terms of personality I hope they share this same trait when it comes to being drunk 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail

Zain Abdullah is known to be brilliant! And whenever he had such emotional problems Usman sahab was there and now it is Suraiyya who is manipulating him!Instead of giving guidance.

Exactly as everyone is against Aliya, Zain thinks he is doing the right thing by going against her. Like even Fahad is against her 😕 I wish Usman was there but the whole purpose for killing him was to make Zaya realize their love on their own. Surraiya is being really manipulative. She is playing with her own son 😒 Honestly I don't blame Zain for him being so emotional because I think it is reasonable for him to react this way.
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tata Sky Spoiler.
Zain and Aliya have a huge fight over the project.Later,Aliya goes to meet the decision makers and pleads with them to see their hard work.However,they say that will get back to her on it.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yep, we are!
Ah, tell me about it Saheba, I'm literally 2 minutes away from Sunday! 🥱

Aashi...you have a point LOL :P

I always have a point 😎 I am 1hour and 57 mins away 🤣
-Aashima- thumbnail

Tata Sky Spoiler.

Zain and Aliya have a huge fight over the project.Later,Aliya goes to meet the decision makers and pleads with them to see their hard work.However,they say that will get back to her on it.

Didn't that fb page said the same thing ???