Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Avi I dont think she has lost faith.. it just shaken up... let things fall back into its rightful place ...hopefully in this trip.. πŸ˜ƒ

Ya.I cannot tolerate anymore suspense!i cannot wait for monday more than 24 hrs left for the episode!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The article said she's coming after she heard about Usmaan 's death. Is it about the property?? You know with her son tagging along, are they here for BR. But most of that is with Aaliya. So will Zarina stop the divorce by manipulation?

I guess both Zaya will team up to save BR. But that won't save divorce from happening. I am confused
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
IT'S STILL NOT SUNDAY! 😑
-cherryblossom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@BOLD LMAO That ain't happening πŸ˜† Anyways didn't she tell that she was betrayed by her own parents Zain won't believe her until he sees someone knocks some sense in him. His emotions have overpowered his thinking power πŸ˜•

His hatred has calmed down.. It only little alive cos of suri constant reminding... or else the way he looks at her would not have changed
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

IT'S STILL NOT SUNDAY! 😑

LMAO πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Dude don't treat weekend like this okay πŸ˜† Soon u will wait for weekend to come !!!
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

me too like I said earlier..i want a guy to hit on her and then spike her drink or something but of course Zain comes to her rescue. and i want her to blurt out the truth!

We want but it aint happening na? Its like we get the opposite!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

She isn't trying to prove coz she's lost faith in her relationship. Remember she told Rehan "Kiske liye"

I don't really blame Aaliya after the way she was treated, she told Zain she was innocent but he did not listen to her. For Zain, his mind was made up so what was she supposed to fight for? I actually respected the fact Aaliya did not beg or take anymore insults

As for Rehan, I really expected to see him investigate here or maybe he feels he would be overstepping. Plus its like many have pointed out here, Rehan finding out is one thing but how would he reveal this to Zain? Zain no longer looks at him as bhai, he is now just a lawyer who he could care less about. I think that is why CVs did not have him finding out the truth.

Looks like it will be Zain who finds out the truth on his own.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

IT'S STILL NOT SUNDAY! 😑

I Know Right! this is pure torture!! we don't even have a segment or a promo!!😭
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I Know Right! this is pure torture!! we don't even have a segment or a promo!!😭

Are we having the maya episode or not ?
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

@BOLD LMAO That ain't happening πŸ˜† Anyways didn't she tell that she was betrayed by her own parents Zain won't believe her until he sees someone knocks some sense in him. His emotions have overpowered his thinking power πŸ˜•

Zain Abdullah is known to be brilliant! And whenever he had such emotional problems Usman sahab was there and now it is Suraiyya who is manipulating him!Instead of giving guidance.