Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Zain just needs to give Aaliya a chance, show her that she's still there in his heart and we will have that heart to heart confrontation. Moreover Aaliya has been bottling up all the pain and insults, they all need to come out.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

She isn't trying to prove coz she's lost faith in her relationship. Remember she told Rehan "Kiske liye"

She was like Zain and I were meant to be together then why did this happen to us? During the Namaz.She totally lost faith.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Zain just needs to give Aaliya a chance, show her that she's still there in his heart and we will have that heart to heart confrontation. Moreover Aaliya has been bottling up all the pain and insults, they all need to come out.

Yeah it isn't like she doesn't love Zain or anything anymore, she's just given up because no one believes her.
I think we will get a confrontation, both of them are misunderstanding each other because of the lack of communication and that's never worked for them...
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe that is why this trip has come into their lives... They need to vent out at each other ASAP... Bottled things need to come out...
-Aashima- thumbnail

The fact is if I were at Aliya's place I would have left no stone to prove myself innocent. I mean it does make sense that she is not trying bcoz she feels like it won't make any difference. She is hurt bcoz she feels that their relationship will never be the same again. But still it would have been a treat to watch her finding out the truth to just make Zain guilty of his actions.
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

If Aliya had atleast tried to state the truth that she was cheated by her parents.Zain would have tried to find the truth.Atleast not insult her that much.

I want Aliya drunk and i want her to blurt out everything.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I think she will be clashing with Suraiya, her sister has definitely come with ulterior motives considering the fact she has not been in contact with her sister for years and now out of the blue she calls and wants to see her sister. There is more to this and I welcome a clash with Suraiya, it would be fun!

The article said she's coming after she heard about Usmaan 's death. Is it about the property?? You know with her son tagging along, are they here for BR. But most of that is with Aaliya. So will Zarina stop the divorce by manipulation?
-cherryblossom- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

She was like Zain and I were meant to be together then why did this happen to us? During the Namaz.She totally lost faith.

Avi I dont think she has lost faith.. it just shaken up... let things fall back into its rightful place ...hopefully in this trip.. 😃.. in her situation.. i am happy it was shown that she is doubting.. forelse it will be out of character in any person...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If Aliya had atleast tried to state the truth that she was cheated by her parents.Zain would have tried to find the truth.Atleast not insult her that much.

me too like I said earlier..i want a guy to hit on her and then spike her drink or something but of course Zain comes to her rescue. and i want her to blurt out the truth!
-Aashima- thumbnail

@BOLD LMAO That ain't happening 😆 Anyways didn't she tell that she was betrayed by her own parents Zain won't believe her until he sees someone knocks some sense in him. His emotions have overpowered his thinking power 😕