Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Maybe... CVs have been jumping from one scene to the other with no connection... They can show this in the flashbacks if they want.

Yeah possible enough. Hopefully it makes sense in the end bcoz CVs have tendency of ending tracks abruptly. CVs never cleaned the mess they created before Eid. They left so many loopholes so I hope this time they don't do the same thing.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Guys i think maybe Rehan is investigating the complaint incident..maybe that's why he said that I will be waiting for the day that the truth comes out and they all will be ashamed...i mean come on the dude can't just say something like that and then just sit and don't do anything!!! right?πŸ˜•

@bold - I do that! I tell i am gonna study and i dont.πŸ˜† Sorry for the lame joke.They did not even give a clue that Rehan is investigating.I thought he was just sitting vela in the office,So-Called legal advisor.Why cant Aliya try to prove she is innocent? Is she like "Allah mere saath kuch galat nahi hone denge" so i will sit just like that everything will happen on its own.πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Yeah possible enough. Hopefully it makes sense in the end bcoz CVs have tendency of ending tracks abruptly. CVs never cleaned the mess they created before Eid. They left so many loopholes so I hope this time they don't do the same thing.

I know man.. We already have this divorce to deal with., on top of it this Zara-Rehan angle hanging on our head... And let's not forget Rizwan Gauhar Aayat track. We already have so much... and now we have two new entries.. ZaYa better not get lost in this ho hum
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

@bold - I do that! I tell i am gonna study and i dont.πŸ˜† Sorry for the lame joke.They did not even give a clue that Rehan is investigating.I thought he was just sitting vela in the office,So-Called legal advisor.Why cant Aliya try to prove she is innocent? Is she like "Allah mere saath kuch galat nahi hone denge" so i will sit just like that everything will happen on its own.πŸ˜•

yeah that is a big let down Avi! Aliya was always shown as a fighter..a sherni..and now because of these leaps..they didn't show her investigating this matter at all!! all she is doing is just handling the office matters for her mamu that's it. this is why people are so pissed off. The CVs really have some cleaning up to do man!! they have to do something that would make all of this make sense!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know man.. We already have this divorce to deal with., on top of it this Zara-Rehan angle hanging on our head... And let's not forget Rizwan Gauhar Aayat track. We already have so much... and now we have two new entries.. ZaYa better not get lost in this ho hum

that is also a major concern..not enough focus being given to zaya due to all this mayhem. man just finish one thing and then add another..but no they keep adding and adding. I hope that they have a good plan and that they are not diving into this without a clear vision in mind.
-Aashima- thumbnail

LOL true :P It's like she has accepted whatever is happening with her
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

not exactly but yes she does manipulative ones and strong ones that do not like to be dominated!!! my mom told me that. I think we can expect her to clash with Suraiya.πŸ˜ƒ

I think she will be clashing with Suraiya, her sister has definitely come with ulterior motives considering the fact she has not been in contact with her sister for years and now out of the blue she calls and wants to see her sister. There is more to this and I welcome a clash with Suraiya, it would be fun!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This is a must...CV's, man, why can't you show us something like this?! Great, you gave us a Mamu Bhanji scene but what about a Zain Usman one? Frankly, he needs the wake up call...

IKR?! It is time for Zain to have a wake up call before its too late

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@bold - I do that! I tell i am gonna study and i dont.πŸ˜†Sorry for the lame joke.They did not even give a clue that Rehan is investigating.I thought he was just sitting vela in the office,So-Called legal advisor.Why cant Aliya try to prove she is innocent? Is she like "Allah mere saath kuch galat nahi hone denge" so i will sit just like that everything will happen on its own.πŸ˜•

She isn't trying to prove coz she's lost faith in her relationship. Remember she told Rehan "Kiske liye"
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeah that is a big let down Avi! Aliya was always shown as a fighter..a sherni..and now because of these leaps..they didn't show her investigating this matter at all!! all she is doing is just handling the office matters for her mamu that's it. this is why people are so pissed off. The CVs really have some cleaning up to do man!! they have to do something that would make all of this make sense!

@bold. See! They're making her normal now.FL doesnt even fight back and just tolerates everything for the sake of ML's family *FacePalm*.

True,These leaps are really out of place.There must have been atleast a bit of progression na? Nothing has changed! Everything is there in the way it was before.This is a Big Blooper.
-Aashima- thumbnail

Exactly before Eid everything was so hotched potched.There were so many thing audience wanted to see but CVs just left it off like that. This is the one thing I hate about BI. They don't even let audience to breathe for a day. They will introduce next track right after one track is finished and will never try to fill in for the loopholes