Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Me neither...😭... now when he looks at her there is no intense hatred in his eyes.. it more of a how and why did you do this me??? I still cant live without you look...😔... so his inner conscious can start working..

OMG STOP!!! I start imagining their confrontation.. -_-
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I really want Mamu to pay him a visit.. in his thoughts... whatever way... he is the only one who can divert him from his one track thoughts and make him see sense. Besides I miss Zain and his dad's scenes.

I am even happy with flash back with his dad advising... His brain needs a clean up and a break from his mother's constant venom pumping ... ... then only any logic can start working..
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am even happy with flash back with his dad advising... His brain needs a clean up and a break from his mother's constant venom pumping ... ... then only any logic can start working..

🤣i just love the way you phrased that..venom pumping..too good!!🤣👍🏼
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This is a must...CV's, man, why can't you show us something like this?! Great, you gave us a Mamu Bhanji scene but what about a Zain Usman one? Frankly, he needs the wake up call...

Exactly!! Someone needs to shook him.. If ZaYa are reuniting without Nafeesa's truth coming out then they have to have that confrontation and something has to trigger that. Man I get so hopeful and end up disappointing myself. Let's hope it's not the same this time.

Originally posted by: -SH-

OMG STOP!!! I start imagining their confrontation.. -_-

I have already been doing that from yesterday...😊
dude how did we bring this thread this far again?😆 if we get an awesome episode on monday then we must absolutely reach 150 pages now 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

dude how did we bring this thread this far again?😆 if we get an awesome episode on monday then we must absolutely reach 150 pages now 😆

Girl, I bet we'll have to make Zainab open another thread LOL 😆

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Only 150 pages... I though this was #Nolifeclub or was it #GetALifeClub... I am just joking.. no offence to anyone and no chappels pls😃
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Only 150 pages... I though this was #Nolifeclub or was it #GetALifeClub... I am just joking.. no offence to anyone and no chappels pls😃

Why will we throw chappals, it's the truth 🤣

LOL 🤣

Word Count: 1