Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

this is lame but it's all I can say..just wait and watch 😃

Tell me you were convinced by that 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hey guys.. I know I pop up here and there but I have a serious doubt... Do you think besharam zain might appear again for zain .. well .. not exactly besharam ... maybe a logical zain.. to tell his brain to start thinking somethings that his wife has done for him and his family... he appeared last when zain was refusing to think any thing ... so what are that chances..

girl that would be sooo awesome!! and it would make sense after all besharam zain is just his inner consciousness speaking..and deep inside he knows he still loves her and that she's innocent. Ah but let's not bring our hopes up too much..i do not want to be let down 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys.. I know I pop up here and there but I have a serious doubt... Do you think besharam zain might appear again for zain .. well .. not exactly besharam ... maybe a logical zain.. to tell his brain to start thinking somethings that his wife has done for him and his family... he appeared last when zain was refusing to think any thing ... so what are that chances..

I really want Mamu to pay him a visit.. in his thoughts... whatever way... he is the only one who can divert him from his one track thoughts and make him see sense. Besides I miss Zain and his dad's scenes.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Did you guys see the pic Suchitra tweeted of both the directors? Seems they were shooting outside..

I saw it, I wonder if its new or if that's from Friday's episode. The set looked similar to Friday's.

As for the cameos, I agree I didn't see need for one now but its happening so lets see what CVs have in mind. As long as I see ZaYa together, I can tolerate the rest.

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Kamya always does negative roles, the manipulative ones. But I liked CVs selection. Kamya and Surraiya as sisters sound interesting !!!

not exactly but yes she does manipulative ones and strong ones that do not like to be dominated!!! my mom told me that. I think we can expect her to clash with Suraiya.😃
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Kamya always does negative roles, the manipulative ones. But I liked CVs selection. Kamya and Surraiya as sisters sound interesting !!!

Hopefully she turns out manipulative for abdulla's rather than Zaya...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I really want Mamu to pay him a visit.. in his thoughts... whatever way... he is the only one who can divert him from his one track thoughts and make him see sense. Besides I miss Zain and his dad's scenes.

This is a must...CV's, man, why can't you show us something like this?! Great, you gave us a Mamu Bhanji scene but what about a Zain Usman one? Frankly, he needs the wake up call...

Hopefully she turns out manipulative for abdulla's rather than Zaya...

yes please there's already so many people against zaya and the one person who is a supporter of Zaya which is Rehan is so useless!! No offense to anyone I would be more than happy if Rehan does something good and worthwhile for zaya in the upcoming episodes and prove me wrong!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

girl that would be sooo awesome!! and it would make sense after all besharam zain is just his inner consciousness speaking..and deep inside he knows he still loves her and that she's innocent. Ah but let's not bring our hopes up too much..i do not want to be let down 😭

Me neither... 😭... now when he looks at her there is no intense hatred in his eyes.. it more of a how and why did you do this me??? I still cant live without you look...😔... so his inner conscious can start working..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I saw it, I wonder if its new or if that's from Friday's episode. The set looked similar to Friday's.

As for the cameos, I agree I didn't see need for one now but its happening so lets see what CVs have in mind. As long as I see ZaYa together, I can tolerate the rest.

You know the first thing that came to my mind after I read the TC article, that divorce ain't happening. It can't and the character being grey just gave me that assurance. Also we have a son entering. I read the TOI one later. So second one was, thank god it's a boy 😆