Originally posted by: AashimaK

LOL U are a traitor πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Talk to the hand cause face dont care *HAND* 🀣
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay before this turns into CC I am gonna get back to show 😎
Why remarriage can happen:
1. Rehan's family is in the show for reason.
2. Rehan always supporting Aliya.
3. Colors have done this before too.
4. So much rushing of talaq track.

Why it can't happen:
1. Fans will create uproar.
2. Harshika are still the main leads.
3. Kit kit is happening for some reason.

I can't think of anything else. I am gonna go now :( This traitor doesn't deserve to stay here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all I love your posts. I am comparatively new to the forum, but it has become a habit of mine to look for your post afte the episode :)
Now to BI, I was 10000000% sure till today that there will be no T. For the first time after the suri promise scene I am scared. Dunno what to think. There is a sudden fear that maybe just maybe it may happen. I am as hell confused as the rest with this flying at lightning speed and this trip out of nowhere. Is he going to have to say T in the middle of the trip? Why so?

What is with that tabeez Zara gave her. Is there going to be an accident that Aliya may meet with. Are they going to get intimate. If either one of these don't happen then I don't see what will stop T. There is no sign of truth coming out.

At this point I just hope she meets with an accident and they just never never come back to this evil barkath land. Let them stay away far away from all evil.

Btw Zains pain was so evident in that small scene where he was writing to his dad. My heart went out to him so much. It would have been awesome if there were more scenes like that which made him look justified. And yeah I think the Quran reading scene was perfect. Oh man I love these two. I will die if T happens
-Aashima- thumbnail
That sucks Heena
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

First of all I love your posts. I am comparatively new to the forum, but it has become a habit of mine to look for your post afte the episode :)

Now to BI, I was 10000000% sure till today that there will be no T. For the first time after the suri promise scene I am scared. Dunno what to think. There is a sudden fear that maybe just maybe it may happen. I am as hell confused as the rest with this flying at lightning speed and this trip out of nowhere. Is he going to have to say T in the middle of the trip? Why so?

What is with that tabeez Zara gave her. Is there going to be an accident that Aliya may meet with. Are they going to get intimate. If either one of these don't happen then I don't see what will stop T. There is no sign of truth coming out.

At this point I just hope she meets with an accident and they just never never come back to this evil barkath land. Let them stay away far away from all evil.

Btw Zains pain was so evident in that small scene where he was writing to his dad. My heart went out to him so much. It would have been awesome if there were more scenes like that which made him look justified. And yeah I think the Quran reading scene was perfect. Oh man I love these two. I will die if T happens

Hii!

I so want Aliyah to meet with an accident, this will make Zain realise he can't lose her and give her the third talaaq. Maybe Zaya reunite, and then discover the truth together. This will also keep the viewers happy.

Poor Zain is in a lot of pain, he needs his malikah to comfort him. Don't worry T will not happen, if it does then we are planning to go India and sort this out!πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

KKK byeπŸ˜† tell me when you come backπŸ˜†

Talk to the hand cause face dont care *HAND* 🀣

Arghh no place for emotions seriously. What I am doing here 😭 See you at night now *humph*
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'll have to remain mysterious for sometime LOL