Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Was there anyone else who found it weird that all of a sudden Zara started missing her mom and her emotional breakdown? I mean at the start they both seemed to be getting along fine..their father taking good care of them and then saying goodbye to their mom's picture before leaving for school etc..I'm sorry but I found her sudden breakdown a bit out of place...-_____-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Was there anyone else who found it weird that all of a sudden Zara started missing her mom and her emotional breakdown? I mean at the start they both seemed to be getting along fine..their father taking good care of them and then saying goodbye to their mom's picture before leaving for school etc..I'm sorry but I found her sudden breakdown a bit out of place...-_____-

I think I forwarded this scene cause I don't remember seeing anything like this :P
Was this in yesterday's episode?
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I think I forwarded this scene cause I don't remember seeing anything like this :P
Was this in yesterday's episode?

i think tuesday's
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Someone opened a topic, go search and have a readπŸ˜†

Yeah I read that topic too. It was so funny. The person was like person should have given Zara too like u serious mahn. I am gonna be home in an hour and I am gonna join the convo. Don't wanna miss Zainab's post making a record πŸ˜†
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Yeah I read that topic too. It was so funny. The person was like person should have given Zara too like u serious mahn. I am gonna be home in an hour and I am gonna join the convo. Don't wanna miss Zainab's post making a record πŸ˜†

Such a late lateef, you are
What post? Link :D
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

It was very random, I mean no doubt she misses her mom but the whole breakdown was out of nowhere.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
114 pages πŸ‘
Are we still going in circles? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -SH-

114 pages πŸ‘
Are we still going in circles? πŸ˜†

yesπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

I think Kamya has already started shooting..do you guys think she will make her entry on Monday?
musicxolover thumbnail
Welcome back, Shivani πŸ˜†
Ah honestly, I don't want to see her on Monday...Tuesday's okay!