Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, i cannot believe someone asked whether Rehan had given Kabir up, lmaoo why????

Ahaha really? Where? πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i want to see the kids hug their chachi and spend some fun times with her when the truth is revealed!! 😊

Same here! I can see a repeat of that scene where Zain is trying to get intimate with Aaliya and the kids won't leave them alone πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail

LOL, i cannot believe someone asked whether Rehan had given Kabir up, lmaoo why????

LOL! They probably asked that after he wasn't shown in Friday's episode, sometimes its like that kids are not always available to shoot. I missed him, he's such a cutie!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I have zero expectations from Suraiya when it comes to Nafeesa. I know she threatened her before but who knows how she will react here? Suraiya's hatred for Aaliya surpasses it all and Zain should see that

I cannot tolerate her either, I don't mind Shazia because she is good comedy relief though negative. Nafeesa does not have an ounce of remorse to her, had she felt remorse she would have never said Aaliya is at fault for Usman's death knowing what she did.

See that is what I dread, Zain and Aaliya giving Nafeesa another chance.

Yeah, Shazia definetely wins my vote. Nafeesa is one of them self centred characters, still blaming everyone for Fahad's second marriage, she's had it the "worst", no one can match up to her pain. You would think, she would feel for Aliyah as her married life is in a delicate state too.

I want Zain and Aliyah to be selfish for once, have it their way and get rid of Nafeesa, but i think the kids might stop this from happening.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL! They probably asked that after he wasn't shown in Friday's episode, sometimes its like that kids are not always available to shoot. I missed him, he's such a cutie!

Lol, yeh Saif and Kabir are the real cuties. Kabir poses no threat either, he just gets on with it πŸ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ahaha really? Where? πŸ˜†

Someone opened a topic, go search and have a readπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Someone opened a topic, go search and have a readπŸ˜†

Nah, who's gonna search through so many topics? πŸ₯± #YesI'mLazy
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Nah, who's gonna search through so many topics? πŸ₯± #YesI'mLazy

I'll find it for you in the morning, it's my bedtime now. Speak to you guys later 😊
musicxolover thumbnail

I'll find it for you in the morning, it's my bedtime now. Speak to you guys later 😊

Alright byeee gn πŸ€—
mandy0310 thumbnail

Yeah, Shazia definetely wins my vote. Nafeesa is one of them self centred characters, still blaming everyone for Fahad's second marriage, she's had it the "worst", no one can match up to her pain. You would think, she would feel for Aliyah as her married life is in a delicate state too.

I want Zain and Aliyah to be selfish for once, have it their way and get rid of Nafeesa, but i think the kids might stop this from happening.

Before I felt for Nafeesa but to see her not showing an ounce of remorse for the domino effect caused here changed everything for me. Now I could care less about what happens to her but yes like you I feel the kids will play a factor in Zain and Aaliya's decision which is fine, while I want them selfish at the same time I don't want them to lose the characteristics we love about them. They just need to twerk things a bit, if Nafeesa stays at BV it does not mean they have to be buddy buddy with her.

Lol, yeh Saif and Kabir are the real cuties. Kabir poses no threat either, he just gets on with it πŸ˜†

LOL so true, I just love his carefree attitude.