Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I know Monday seems so far away, it's Sunday here so 1 more day to go! Never wished away a weekend lol!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

seriously people are threatening to quit on Monday?!😲 Oh boy we can't afford that right now!! the CVs better use the 45 mins episode wisely!! 😭 I'm so worried for the show...Harshika works so hard

Fans are always threatening to quit but some never do, while others will come back if the track is good. This week is the ultimate test for BI *fingers crossed* that our faith in the CVs do not go to waste. I want to see BI back on top in the UK and high in TRPs.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know Monday seems so far away, it's Sunday here so 1 more day to go! Never wished away a weekend lol!

LOL I know, I am someone who always looks forward to weekends and now I want Monday to come! Results of what BI has done to me 😆

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fans are always threatening to quit but some never do, while others will come back if the track is good. This week is the ultimate test for BI *fingers crossed* that our faith in the CVs do not go to waste. I want to see BI back on top in the UK and high in TRPs.

agreed with yo mandy. more to add ,,, on social media ppl are saying creatives said usmaan's character need to die for future track ! we dont feel dere was any need for them to kill dis character just to show a stupid track for 15 days !they thought muslim laws in d case of divorce cud spice up beintehaa track in future ! they infact shifted zaya to office space by making aliya the owner of 51 % shares of barkat royale ! but they were not able to show proper zaya kit kit in office nor proper office scenes for zaya ! all we got to c in d office was insult of allah ki laadli
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's still Saturday here.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I really hope so Mandy. Man I know suspense is important in a show..but the CVs should give it wisely when it comes to Beintehaa..i mean they know how our fandom is I want BI to come back with a bang as well both storytelling wise and the ratings.

Originally posted by: saranvir

agreed with yo mandy. more to add ,,, on social media ppl are saying creatives said usmaan's character need to die for future track ! we dont feel dere was any need for them to kill dis character just to show a stupid track for 15 days !they thought muslim laws in d case of divorce cud spice up beintehaa track in future ! they infact shifted zaya to office space by making aliya the owner of 51 % shares of barkat royale ! but they were not able to show proper zaya kit kit in office nor proper office scenes for zaya ! all we got to c in d office was insult of allah ki laadli

well most fans tend to look only what we have been shown so far and they don't think about the potential ahead. that is a problem. Like I remember people complaining when Nafeesa was shown plotting against Suri..everyone was like the show became Saas-bahu saga..and then after when engagement fiasco happened..everyone was happy again and saw how it was connected to zaya.

I have hopes that this is one of those cases again. *fingers crossed*
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are you all guy's here in USA ? m in california
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really don't understand Nafeesa though, yes mom, no mom. What, her revenge was to separate Zaya? Or get her revenge on Suri, one confused soul right there!

Originally posted by: saranvir

Are you all guy's here in USA ? m in california

oh hello neighbour. nope I'm from Vancouver, Canada 😃