Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

she is not giving up, honestly if she is still praying and crying then it shows that she still loves him and didn't give up on him but i think when he is not even giving her a chance to hear out her side of the story then how will she get through him? see that is the problem..he is not giving her a chance to hear her out in the first place! and i hope that this trip is the solution to that!

True, both of them are praying and i love the synchronisation as well. I really wished that the CVs put in a few scenes of Aliyah trying to prove herself as the innocent party this week. Hate to say it, but Rehan mentioned it this week lol, this trip has to be the BOMB. PLeaseee
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aaliya has not given up on Zain, she still loves him with all her heart but she is under the belief that he has removed her from his heart which is not the case at all. This is why I want a confrontation scene, let them both vent out their emotions and really analyze the step they are about to take by making their divorce final.

I too want an intense showdown between the two, and even though we had good scenes this week, i couldn't truly connect to them. We were jumping from one scene to the next with no finish to each. Hope this is not the case on Monday, i want them to take it slow and have some beautiful scenes planned! They need to dedicate the 45 mins to Zaya, grab the audiences' attention again, show them what BI is all about.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

See Saranvir those were all my problems with this week's episodes as well. And I think it is everyone's worries. Everyone is asking all these questions and they can't find any answers..that's why people are upset.

But the CVs have never left so many loopholes in the story especially major ones like this...so I am hoping that they have a trick up their sleeve. And they have never forgotten dialogues..we've seen how things came back in a complete circle with Usman's death..so I am still keeping my faith in them when it comes to this.

I am hoping that next week will answer some of these questions if not all.

m just speaking my heart out here lol. not angry here. just upset and don't know what to think. n yeah even i agree creatvies havnt had any loopholes until mamu dies. this all happened after him, ppl are bashing producer's creatives on social media that monday will be their's last episode lol. m keeping my faith intact to cus of ankur bhatia tweet . 😲
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I too want an intense showdown between the two, and even though we had good scenes this week, i couldn't truly connect to them. We were jumping from one scene to the next with no finish to each. Hope this is not the case on Monday, i want them to take it slow and have some beautiful scenes planned! They need to dedicate the 45 mins to Zaya, grab the audiences' attention again, show them what BI is all about.

I swear, if we don't get good episodes, we're gonna haunt the CV's!! -_-
Both of them are under a huge misconception that the other doesn't care about the marriage anymore...they need to talk...wait, talking's too normal for them...they need to yell it out :P
This trip better be executed well!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I'm sorry if I came across as angry Saranvir. I honestly wasn't 😆
and I know what you mean. and of course you are free to share your worries that's what we do here 😊

Man this is really frustrating. This waiting period.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

and then if it happen's BI will be bang on,, as long as zaya in one frame . we don't care about the cameo's and suri planing. but on this trip zaya needs to talk like intense conversations aakhir kyu hua sb , i want scene where aaliya pulling collar of zain's shirt and yelling at him did you seriously think zain that i can do all this ???
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously people are threatening to quit on Monday?!😲 Oh boy we can't afford that right now!! the CVs better use the 45 mins episode wisely!! 😭 I'm so worried for the show...Harshika works so hard
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

she is not giving up, honestly if she is still praying and crying then it shows that she still loves him and didn't give up on him but i think when he is not even giving her a chance to hear out her side of the story then how will she get through him? see that is the problem..he is not giving her a chance to hear her out in the first place! and i hope that this trip is the solution to that!

Exactly this is what she told Rehan when he told her to prove her innocence. It is not to say she immediately gave up but Zain never gave her a chance and that hatred he showed towards her was heartbreaking.

See Saranvir those were all my problems with this week's episodes as well. And I think it is everyone's worries. Everyone is asking all these questions and they can't find any answers..that's why people are upset.

But the CVs have never left so many loopholes in the story especially major ones like this...so I am hoping that they have a trick up their sleeve. And they have never forgotten dialogues..we've seen how things came back in a complete circle with Usman's death..so I am still keeping my faith in them when it comes to this.

I am hoping that next week will answer some of these questions if not all.

@bold, Exactly! That is what had everyone upset, it was just so unlike BI to have so many loopholes and go at such a warped speed. It just felt surreal which is why I'm hoping this week provides clarity.

Great point about Usman's death, I remember thinking CVs were crazy killing him off but like you mentioned everything came full circle in the end and things made sense.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I swear, if we don't get good episodes, we're gonna haunt the CV's!! -_-
Both of them are under a huge misconception that the other doesn't care about the marriage anymore...they need to talk...wait, talking's too normal for them...they need to yell it out :P
This trip better be executed well!

This trip will make it or break it for Zaya and the audience as well lol, they definitely need to execute and edit it well. Lack of communication is what causes a lot of problems all around the world, if only people talked to each other a bit more.
#nolife club will be paying a visit to the CVs, if it doesn't go well man!
I have many hopes for Monday, hope they don't disappoint us
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

LOL I'm sorry if I came across as angry Saranvir. I honestly wasn't 😆

and I know what you mean. and of course you are free to share your worries that's what we do here 😊

Man this is really frustrating. This waiting period.

seriously saheba. i woke up at 8 this morning. showerd my hairs n all . had breafst/lunch/ did study for few hours. n then m here fromm past 3 hours 😆 . its been saturday here 6 in evening now i can think that tommorow shud be monday lol ### seriously need to get a life