Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys, you know when they zoomed into Suri closing Zain's suitcase, what do you think it signifies? Do you think it holds any significance?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

@bold, yup! 😭 I am really hoping BI bounces back, forget about spoilers, segments, good days have to return.

@ bold i was thinking the same mandy , did you read spoilers/speculations of coming episodes on Facebook ?

I did, they are only hurting the show more. As admins, they should know better instead of doing such things. If they've lost interest then pass the responsibility onto someone who is, someone who will encourage fans to watch instead of those who want to trash the show. We have enough of that going around which is why now more than ever I want to see BI come back with a bang!
yes agree with your every word mandy. n this morning they were telling that on india forums ppl are so negative there that we can't bare em... i was thinking in my mind that india forums is only place we can say our heart out and be positive for something for coming up BI episodes , but these ppl i don't know where the hell on earth they are leaving in. even on twitter daaamn full negativity is on
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Guys, you know when they zoomed into Suri closing Zain's suitcase, what do you think it signifies? Do you think it holds any significance?

Maybe she was just being her usual self-satisfied, overly confident self? Because she thinks she's got Zain in the palm of her hand now.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Man, them people on FB are really awkward. They're admins, they're supposed to ooze with positivity, but they're spreading hate?!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Maybe she was just being her usual self-satisfied, overly confident self? Because she thinks she's got Zain in the palm of her hand now.

Zain really needs to get out of his mom's grasp, like dude i am sure you can think of yourself. This trip is really what Zain needs, i really didn't want Aliyah to give up on Zain, but is she?!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Zain really needs to get out of his mom's grasp, like dude i am sure you can think of yourself. This trip is really what Zain needs, i really didn't want Aliyah to give up on Zain, but is she?!

she is not giving up, honestly if she is still praying and crying then it shows that she still loves him and didn't give up on him but i think when he is not even giving her a chance to hear out her side of the story then how will she get through him? see that is the problem..he is not giving her a chance to hear her out in the first place! and i hope that this trip is the solution to that!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

there are so many loopholes in d story / flaws in d scenes( including skip in time, untorn legal papers) / dialogues by various characters which zain aliya should hav taken into consideration in their relation / like chahee kuchh b hojaaaye hum ek doosre ka saath kabhi ni shodengay,,zain's dialogue kya tumm mere guidance ke liye hamesha mere saath rahogi ? aaliya's mere sahaur merii phelii aur aakhri mohbaaat etc etc daaamn. they haven't shown aaliya fighting with zain i mean for truth to be proven and dialogues of various characters which define the character / nature of zain and aliya / depiction of Iddah period for widow or divorced. right nowww daaamn man how they gona show in future , i just can't visualize how the creatives are being so careless . script is not good. no continuation of scenes ? zain's totally puppet of suri's hands, he havent think once from his heart like seriously my aaliya can't do this she is allah ki laaadli ??? i mean common creatives do some logic

Man, them people on FB are really awkward. They're admins, they're supposed to ooze with positivity, but they're spreading hate?!

well we can't really say anything..if we do they will be like that we can't take a show for what it is..fiction.

Originally posted by: saranvir

there are so many loopholes in d story / flaws in d scenes( including skip in time, untorn legal papers) / dialogues by various characters which zain aliya should hav taken into consideration in their relation / like chahee kuchh b hojaaaye hum ek doosre ka saath kabhi ni shodengay,,zain's dialogue kya tumm mere guidance ke liye hamesha mere saath rahogi ? aaliya's mere sahaur merii phelii aur aakhri mohbaaat etc etc daaamn. they haven't shown aaliya fighting with zain i mean for truth to be proven and dialogues of various characters which define the character / nature of zain and aliya / depiction of Iddah period for widow or divorced. right nowww daaamn man how they gona show in future , i just can't visualize how the creatives are being so careless . script is not good. no continuation of scenes ? zain's totally puppet of suri's hands, he havent think once from his heart like seriously my aaliya can't do this she is allah ki laaadli ??? i mean common creatives do some logic

See Saranvir those were all my problems with this week's episodes as well. And I think it is everyone's worries. Everyone is asking all these questions and they can't find any answers..that's why people are upset.

But the CVs have never left so many loopholes in the story especially major ones like this...so I am hoping that they have a trick up their sleeve. And they have never forgotten dialogues..we've seen how things came back in a complete circle with Usman's death..so I am still keeping my faith in them when it comes to this.

I am hoping that next week will answer some of these questions if not all.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Aaliya has not given up on Zain, she still loves him with all her heart but she is under the belief that he has removed her from his heart which is not the case at all. This is why I want a confrontation scene, let them both vent out their emotions and really analyze the step they are about to take by making their divorce final.