Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

101 pages 😃 Okay so why u guys sound so stressed out ? Did I miss sth ?

YOU missed out on all the fun! 😆

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

but how will he find the truth on the trip? Aliya herself doesn't know that Nafeesa is behind this!!!
You mean just him knowing that she didn't file it and that her parents cheated her to take her signature then yes please! I want her to get drunk and blurt it out! i want someone to hit on her on this trip and to spike her drink!

LOL Saheba, poor girl! 🤣
But yes, he needs to get to know somehow. 😕
musicxolover thumbnail

i do not believe any of this as this is just a fan's speculation. Man instead of helping to keep calm these admins are making it worse. People's peace of mind are already ruined as it is, what are these admins thinking? I mean come on no one knows what these writers have in store for us! and since when did something we predict ever happen?! these guys always bring up something unexpected..that's one of the USP of Beintehaa!

Not to mention that that's a super cliched speculation...I mean, it happens in every show!
There's honestly no point in predicting anything in BI, we usually end up seeing something else. 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i do not believe any of this as this is just a fan's speculation. Man instead of helping to keep calm these admins are making it worse. People's peace of mind are already ruined as it is, what are these admins thinking? I mean come on no one knows what these writers have in store for us! and since when did something we predict ever happen?! these guys always bring up something unexpected..that's one of the USP of Beintehaa!

Seriously man. my peace of mind had already lost due to 2nd Divorce day. how the hell these admissions can speculate something like that . ppl are freaking out on Facebook & i don't know what to say saheba ,
what u guy's are talking abut ? anything imp which i missed ?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

Seriously man. my peace of mind had already lost due to 2nd Divorce day. how the hell these admissions can speculate something like that . ppl are freaking out on Facebook & i don't know what to say saheba ,

what u guy's are talking abut ? anything imp which i missed ?

lol we are talking about the unlikeliness of all these speculations and just overall about these new entries and the truth coming out.
musicxolover thumbnail
What's with BI's obsession with the letter Z? 😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What's with BI's obsession with the letter Z? 😆

lol no idea 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

The admins themselves are bashing the show which is quite sad.

Whose to say Zarina's son will be negative as well? He may end up being positive and in another article I read it said Zarina will be grey shaded, so maybe it won't be as bad as we are all speculating it to be

BTW, I saw a pic of Zarina's son, he looks older than her! Bad casting choice!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

lol we are talking about the unlikeliness of all these speculations and just overall about these new entries and the truth coming out.

lol okay. m just keep thinking from this morning that what the hell happened to out BI , It was used to be a light hearted show , charm was there /uniqueness was there/ ppl were so in craze to watch BI at 9 every single night , pkaa nazarr lgyii , ab agar spoilers ho to negativity agar na ho to negativity . if we are keeping out positivity intact fb spoilers will ruined it in a minute or so 😭 hoping good days will come back soon
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The admins themselves are bashing the show which is quite sad.

Whose to say Zarina's son will be negative as well? He may end up being positive and in another article I read it said Zarina will be grey shaded, so maybe it won't be as bad as we are all speculating it to be

BTW, I saw a pic of Zarina's son, he looks older than her! Bad casting choice!

@ bold i was thinking the same mandy , did you read spoilers/speculations of coming episodes on Facebook ?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

[ lol okay. m just keep thinking from this morning that what the hell happened to out BI , It was used to be a light hearted show , charm was there /uniqueness was there/ ppl were so in craze to watch BI at 9 every single night , pkaa nazarr lgyii , ab agar spoilers ho to negativity agar na ho to negativity . if we are keeping out positivity intact fb spoilers will ruined it in a minute or so 😭 hoping good days will come back soon

@bold, yup! 😭 I am really hoping BI bounces back, forget about spoilers, segments, good days have to return.

@ bold i was thinking the same mandy , did you read spoilers/speculations of coming episodes on Facebook ?

I did, they are only hurting the show more. As admins, they should know better instead of doing such things. If they've lost interest then pass the responsibility onto someone who is, someone who will encourage fans to watch instead of those who want to trash the show. We have enough of that going around which is why now more than ever I want to see BI come back with a bang!
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago