Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

exactly like its already decided your not going to get anything outta fighting anyways, OH BOY BTW guys i checked and this spoiler was not posted on the official page of BI on FB but the fanclub one, so its still not official

I HATE when this happens! they make their own speculations and make it look like its a spoiler and rile up the fans than they already are. sometimes i feel like sending a message to these admins and give them a good piece of my mind!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

girl i won't be surprised if we actually complete 150 pages 😆 this doesn't seem so impossible anymore 😉😆

LMFAOOO 😆

Word Count: 1

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

same here Sruthi. it just doesn't make sense but man whether they go on a trip or not i want the truth out!!! like NOW!! and I want this divorce stopped at any cost!

Gahh why is it STILL Saturday?! 🥱

No, they have to go on this trip so that they can get a break from all those chudails! And yeah, idk how, but the truth has to come out! Seriously, enough CV's, just let the damn truth be revealed...
Do you guys think that maybe Nafeesa will be exposed and kicked out of BV? maybe that's why the introduction of a grey character? like not necessarily out of the show but maybe Fahad, Suri and Zain and of course Shazia will want her out of the house after the truth is revealed?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can't believe this came up to a 101 pages 😆
Uh, maybe Saheba...but I really want Zain to find out the truth on the trip. 🤔

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I can't believe this came up to a 101 pages 😆

Uh, maybe Saheba...but I really want Zain to find out the truth on the trip. 🤔

but how will he find the truth on the trip? Aliya herself doesn't know that Nafeesa is behind this!!!
You mean just him knowing that she didn't file it and that her parents cheated her to take her signature then yes please! I want her to get drunk and blurt it out! i want someone to hit on her on this trip and to spike her drink!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree about the spoiler, Zain told Suraiya he was coming to see her before he left which means he and Aaliya were leaving soon after packing, no BOD.

As for how the truth comes out, I don't know. There has to be something that happens on this business trip that changes Zain's mind about getting a divorce, either he realizes he can't live without her or he finds out that she was tricked into signing that complaint and her parents did not file it. Zain may refuse the divorce and try to find out who really lodged the complaint. Its possible because on this trip it will be just the two of them, no one there to instigate him, he will finally have a chance to think and see things from Aaliya's POV.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
101 pages 😃 Okay so why u guys sound so stressed out ? Did I miss sth ?
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

ZARINA'S Son coming ???will he make an attempt to join barkat royale business/barkat villa (n also make advances towards aliya )n also hindering zaya's romance in office n at home ?this mother son jodi is definately aiming at barkat royale business ! thats why they hav cum to renew relationships ! n they wil cum to kno dat aliya is d owner so dey wil try to separate zaya as well !there is no point showing a son otherwise ! Credit:-_ BI FB color's TV Page

Originally posted by: saranvir

ZARINA'S Son coming ???will he make an attempt to join barkat royale business/barkat villa (n also make advances towards aliya )n also hindering zaya's romance in office n at home ?this mother son jodi is definately aiming at barkat royale business ! thats why they hav cum to renew relationships ! n they wil cum to kno dat aliya is d owner so dey wil try to separate zaya as well !there is no point showing a son otherwise ! Credit:-_ BI FB color's TV Page

i do not believe any of this as this is just a fan's speculation. Man instead of helping to keep calm these admins are making it worse. People's peace of mind are already ruined as it is, what are these admins thinking? I mean come on no one knows what these writers have in store for us! and since when did something we predict ever happen?! these guys always bring up something unexpected..that's one of the USP of Beintehaa!