Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The 7 day leap where Zain and Aaliya were supposedly shown missing each other was pathetic! The other ones weren't so bad, the best one was the Tujhe Bhula Diya sequence which was well shot. The Zaroorat one could have been edited better but it was good to see Zain missing Aaliya especially since the poor guy was bashed the hell out of for being some cold hearted jerk, when in reality he is hurting just as much. Its just too bad we wouldn't see more scenes considering Harshad and Preetika nail such scenes!

Actually this one was different from the one we got last week but lets see how things play out because in the precap it appeared ZaYa already left on their business trip and Suraiya was celebrating her "victory".

Couldn't agree more on the last part! We need lots of ZaYa, forget the new entires and side characters. Let the main focus be on ZaYa.

LMAO M, pathetic is the word, dude me and you the amount of scene we stated could be possibly for this track is unbelievable, can i just say we literally had more ideas than the stupid Cvs, jheez they should hire us man.

Right, but i still think they should have done a better job, we never really had such a huge issue of editing before? IS it cause of the director change. Can i just take a moment to appreciate Maan sir, he always chose the best songs, everything was always shot so well which always left an impact on the audience making them want to see more.

Exactly, well thursdays precap was different too. ZaYa are the main USP of the show main, and already showing such negative vibes for them is making them loose more viewers, Yes BI loves giving heart attacks but shows something different BUT they need to change that strategy as it isnt working for them anymore.

All we want is ZAYA strong tracks on them, emotional scenes of theirs, different phases of them. Why cant they just listen to us

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Haha! They better be running like Zain is. I think they're just speculating anyway, why would she go back to the BOD, both of them agreed to do this. it would just be a waste of time.

exactly a waste of time! so they better not show this. and also they already packed their bags for their trip which means they must be leaving in the morning the next day according to the story, so it doesn't make sense for this fight to happen..πŸ˜•
thank you very much I have the honour to be the one to bring it to page 100πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Haha! They better be running like Zain is. I think they're just speculating anyway, why would she go back to the BOD, both of them agreed to do this. it would just be a waste of time.

LMFAO Naa no one got nothing on Harshads runningπŸ˜† Exactly like i dont understand the point of that, stupid people showing us things we dont wanna see.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

thank you very much I have the honour to be the one to bring it to page 100πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

LMAO im so proud of yaπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

exactly a waste of time! so they better not show this. and also they already packed their bags for their trip which means they must be leaving in the morning the next day according to the story, so it doesn't make sense for this fight to happen..πŸ˜•

exactly like its already decided your not going to get anything outta fighting anyways, OH BOY BTW guys i checked and this spoiler was not posted on the official page of BI on FB but the fanclub one, so its still not official
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

GAAAH! FB special coming up...

#SPOILER
On monday before leaving for official trip , zain aliya will have a huge fight over project , then aliya will go n meet the board of directors n ask them to see her presentation again ...( her hardwork .. which she cud not show to BOD earlier because zara's drawing got mixed with her project ) ! BOD will pay no heed to her project that hour n wil say that they will get back to her regarding d presentation!

Will zain aliya leave for trip or not ? you will hav to wait n watch !!!

Whoa, what?!
Not believing it till I see it -_-

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO im so proud of yaπŸ˜†

girl i won't be surprised if we actually complete 150 pages πŸ˜† this doesn't seem so impossible anymore πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Whoa, what?!
Not believing it till I see it -_-

same here Sruthi. it just doesn't make sense but man whether they go on a trip or not i want the truth out!!! like NOW!! and I want this divorce stopped at any cost!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

same here Sruthi. it just doesn't make sense but man whether they go on a trip or not i want the truth out!!! like NOW!! and I want this divorce stopped at any cost!

its not man, it wasnt posted on the official BI page on FB but the fans one,