Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You know i was kind a surprised how not once did they show Aliyah bothered with her being blamed, for shes the kind a girl that never tolerates wrong lies blamed on her especially if it includes Zain.

Cvs messed up this time if you ask me.

I really hope we get some good scenes and not just them being in the jungle for two seconds and done imma be hella pissed than

See this is why fans are upset. This track started off strong, it could have been great but they rushed everything and we hardly got to see things from Aaliya's POV. Aaliya should have been shown putting up a fight for her innocence like Rehan originally advised her to at the start of last week.

The spoiler I read for Monday only talked about ZaYa fighting about their project, not much more than that.

Hopefully they will do some damage control this week to salvage the mess they made last week.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

See this is why fans are upset. This track started off strong, it could have been great but they rushed everything and we hardly got to see things from Aaliya's POV. Aaliya should have been shown putting up a fight for her innocence like Rehan originally advised her to at the start of last week.

The spoiler I read for Monday only talked about ZaYa fighting about their project, not much more than that.

Hopefully they will do some damage control this week to salvage the mess they made last week.

Because of the constant fast forwarding of time, it created too many loopholes. In Friday's episode too, Aliyah didn't seem the least bit phased about the impending divorce, was that just the editing or was she supposed to act like so?

LOL, i don't think that spoiler is true, pretty sure it's from last week. We have had zilch linked to Monday, way too much suspense.

Yep, we can trust the CVs to make sure all the loose ends are tied up. Patience is the hardest thing right now lol.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly M, the power pact performances by Harshika I think made it even more worth while. Exactly, we got one scene which was so badly edited. I wanted to see her missing zain, being determined to find out the truth, feeling hopeless without him and vice versa for Zain but what did we get BABA Ji Ka Thallu MAN such a devastated fall.

LMAO I think thats an old one no? But lets see i hope that does not happen, now i wanna know the spoiler of them going to a party and they get stuck somewhere first of all why were they going together in one car? I want to know.

LMAO damage control huh, they needs lots of good scenes this week it better be all ZaYa thats it
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Because of the constant fast forwarding of time, it created too many loopholes. In Friday's episode too, Aliyah didn't seem the least bit phased about the impending divorce, was that just the editing or was she supposed to act like so?

LOL, i don't think that spoiler is true, pretty sure it's from last week. We have had zilch linked to Monday, way too much suspense.

Yep, we can trust the CVs to make sure all the loose ends are tied up. Patience is the hardest thing right now lol.

way too many, Exactly the both of them were acting so EFFIN Normal man, its so upsetting about how much i wanted to see but got nothing man, Man,

LMAO I dont think either, im waiting and if this patience does not bring something pretty than, CVS RUNNN
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
GAAAH! FB special coming up...

#SPOILER
On monday before leaving for official trip , zain aliya will have a huge fight over project , then aliya will go n meet the board of directors n ask them to see her presentation again ...( her hardwork .. which she cud not show to BOD earlier because zara's drawing got mixed with her project ) ! BOD will pay no heed to her project that hour n wil say that they will get back to her regarding d presentation!

Will zain aliya leave for trip or not ? you will hav to wait n watch !!!

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I demand the freakin trip on Monday!!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

way too many, Exactly the both of them were acting so EFFIN Normal man, its so upsetting about how much i wanted to see but got nothing man, Man,

LMAO I dont think either, im waiting and if this patience does not bring something pretty than, CVS RUNNN

We got baba ji ki thullu

They better start running, i'm coming tooo!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Heena Im not believing that spoiler till i see it

baba ji ka thullu we got alright, me too, leggo, damn you cvs, we are still so nice we gave you a head start
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly M, the power pact performances by Harshika I think made it even more worth while. Exactly, we got one scene which was so badly edited. I wanted to see her missing zain, being determined to find out the truth, feeling hopeless without him and vice versa for Zain but what did we get BABA Ji Ka Thallu MAN such a devastated fall.

LMAO I think thats an old one no? But lets see i hope that does not happen, now i wanna know the spoiler of them going to a party and they get stuck somewhere first of all why were they going together in one car? I want to know.

LMAO damage control huh, they needs lots of good scenes this week it better be all ZaYa thats it

The 7 day leap where Zain and Aaliya were supposedly shown missing each other was pathetic! The other ones weren't so bad, the best one was the Tujhe Bhula Diya sequence which was well shot. The Zaroorat one could have been edited better but it was good to see Zain missing Aaliya especially since the poor guy was bashed the hell out of for being some cold hearted jerk, when in reality he is hurting just as much. Its just too bad we wouldn't see more scenes considering Harshad and Preetika nail such scenes!

Actually this one was different from the one we got last week but lets see how things play out because in the precap it appeared ZaYa already left on their business trip and Suraiya was celebrating her "victory".

Couldn't agree more on the last part! We need lots of ZaYa, forget the new entires and side characters. Let the main focus be on ZaYa.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Haha! They better be running like Zain is. I think they're just speculating anyway, why would she go back to the BOD, both of them agreed to do this. it would just be a waste of time.