Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Lmaoo heena mission accomplished lolll

Guys the blame game needs to stopp for real doe enough is enough

the blame game in the show? yes it's high time honestly..been going on for months now!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Lmaoo heena mission accomplished lolll

Guys the blame game needs to stopp for real doe enough is enough

Yeah it does...it's getting tiring...
I hope ZaYa have like this intense conversation where Aaliya just blurts out the truth or something!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Yep, that's it. No divorce so everyone calms down and let the CVs do their jobs. ATM people are threatening to do all sorts

This time fans mean it but thankfully there has been no news of divorce and the rumors about a possible love interest for Zain are now over, so that is a good sign. Hopefully CVs will reunite ZaYa and be able to tell their story without fans threatening to quit.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I hope ZaYa have like this intense conversation where Aaliya just blurts out the truth or something!

These two just need to fight it out! With them being alone on this business trip, it is time they both give each other a piece of their mind and let go of all their anger, pain and frustration.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This time fans mean it but thankfully there has been no news of divorce and the rumors about a possible love interest for Zain are now over, so that is a good sign. Hopefully CVs will reunite ZaYa and be able to tell their story without fans threatening to quit.

We just have to play the waiting game now, some of the fans will never give up though. They're emailing Colors on all the wrong things that happened with this track. Is there a point?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

the blame game in the show? yes it's high time honestly..been going on for months now!!

You know i was kind a surprised how not once did they show Aliyah bothered with her being blamed, for shes the kind a girl that never tolerates wrong lies blamed on her especially if it includes Zain.

Cvs messed up this time if you ask me.

I really hope we get some good scenes and not just them being in the jungle for two seconds and done imma be hella pissed than
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
That's one thing i am worried about, if they rush the scenes on Monday and we don't truly connect with them. I don't want a quick 5 minutes and the rest on Suri and Zarina.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, absolutely NO rushing this time. They have 45 minutes, the CV's should use that time well...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly guys, watch if they rush imma bash them really hard and im not kidding, enough is enough, we are getting bashed enough from BIs sisterly show anyways,we need some good episodes idiots.
BI actors are never mentioned in anything at all, so w.e.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I swear i'll start bashing them too😡 My patience will start running out, ever since Rizyat engagement, i'm waiting ever so patiently.