Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Pssht she's just living in denial, she missed you too 😆
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Agree. I hve sen kamya in Dulhan nd in BB.Suri has said she is nt like her and dey were nt in talking terms.She may be grey for suri nt for Aalia.In fact i feel she may support Aalia.
As for her son let's C.

She is a good actress. I know her from Maryada, even in tht she played the MIL sister, who suffers from domestic abuse then kills her hubby. She then goes on to have an affair with her sisters hubby who was the villain and in the end joins the rest of the women against him. It was a really good show, hopefully her greyness is directed at suri as well, it would not make sense to have two bad guys on the same side, there is no conflict there.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

She is a good actress. I know her from Maryada, even in tht she played the MIL sister, who suffers from domestic abuse then kills her hubby. She then goes on to have an affair with her sisters hubby who was the villain and in the end joins the rest of the women against him. It was a really good show, hopefully her greyness is directed at suri as well, it would not make sense to have two bad guys on the same side, there is no conflict there.

I guess we are okay with her but not just her being negative man, its just theres too much negativity already.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Pssht she's just living in denial, she missed you too 😆

I know😆 when i saw the time I was like crap Zainab must be cursing me right now for being so late😆

Originally posted by: manny136

exactly!! we need someone to clash openly with Suri honestly. and the makers know that we don't want more negativity. i mean we have been actively telling them. And you know sometimes only a woman can go against another woman.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it's the son people have an issue with, not Suraiya's sister 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Do they?
Lol..I just saw the post on Twitter, a minute before you posted it here.. According to them, ZaYa are gonna go to some party but won't be able to reach there.. oh and the party can be the press conference too.. 🥱

LMAO! I read that too! I've got a spoiler, Aliyah gives birth in the jungle! Spread it on Twitter and FB girls!!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I think it's the son people have an issue with, not Suraiya's sister 😆

oh yeah the extra baggage that she's bringing with her. Let's see😆
But then won't people prefer him flirting with Aliya (if that's what his character is for) rather than Rehan falling for Aaliya😕
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO Henna🤣

oh and dont forget #ZainSpermPower🤣
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually don't mind her son now, i've become immune after all this Rehan crap