Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Kya ... kill zain??? ab ye idea kaha se aaya

Arre, people feel instead of ruining Zain's character this should happen
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL that is true but Aaliya cannot be out of Suraiya's life that easily, there needs to be a twist to wipe the smirk off her face.

The CVs are playing mind games with us, the whole purpose is to keep us in suspense but at the same time they've managed to piss off many with the rush.

Unres pg1

Exactly, Suraiya still needs to be revealed TBH i cant wait for that Nafeesa needs to be revealed ASAP MANDYY MAN i cant wait anymore its irking me.

I really hope its mind games and something else, the union needs to be a heart wrenching one I DONT WANT A SR
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

YOOO Go on Sruthi's thread

uhh i wrote a essay😕
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Read everyone's post.Littles u r also saying T will happen nd RM.

After seeing today's epi i too feeling the same.
She is nt bother wat is going to happen in her life she was happily flying kite.She entered with Zara and rehan like husband wife and child.No one is bother about truth suri who always think of throwing Aalia from Zain's life.
Booth reads another stupid's kite , she gets some idea .Today kabir was nt der why this stupid came .
Loved the scene of ZaYa in CR. Wen BOR said both have to do this together , dey did nt liked but both said yes .Hope rehan give some advice to Zain if nt mamu.Mamu pls give some advice to your son before he takes hasty decision.
Both were packing, reading quran simaltaneously.If CV seperate dem i will kill Ankur Bhatia nd Farhan sir.
Booth comes . seeing Zain packing ,started instigating i don't want to say anything .Booth is irritating too much.
What promise she took no one knows he was smiling after hearing.
precap- Booth says 2 days left for 3rd T afterwords my son will be free nd after dat he will hve new life.
So far booth has plotted so many plan to seperate she has filed.This time she will succeed?
Mamu will allow dis to happen?
In the trip Aalia should meet with a accident , nd they will nt be able to come from der for a week zain nurse her..By the time hopfully Aaliya's bro Rehan find the truth nd save sis ka marriage.

LOL call me Zainab😆 not littles😆

im not saying it will happen i said like others there is a possibility i was just stating facts from both sides.

TBH I want no accident no SR no nothing just Zain to find out the truth and we have a painful heart wrenching union of ZaYa thats it
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I am claimed as a traitor now. Yehi din dekhna reh gaya tha *sobs* 🤣

Truth hurts. 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

did you see my comment? on your thread/ LMAO
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Arre, people feel instead of ruining Zain's character this should happen

ohhh.. ok...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm so done with the word 'twist'... Every time I hear it, I remember Harshad smirking. Lol.. have mercy on us 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

did you see my comment? on your thread/ LMAO

LOL the essay? Yupp 😆
But I loved your comment!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's all about the confusion, i knew they would leave us with the cliffhanger today.
We can trust the CVs on that one nigga, they rarely have pointless scenes. The kite scene must have been used to give us a sign, a subtle one that is!

We will definitely have Suri popping up every 5 minutes, but i want the majority of the episode focusing on Zaya, i'll send them hate mail, if they don't man!

You mean Zain don't you, i am a bit worried if you're crushing on Suri.

UHH NO ZAYA ONLY ZAYA just one episode of ZAYA man is that really too much to ask for?

LMAO no i meant Suchitra she looks good in black😆 HARSHAD looks HOT no matter what hes wearing😆

Word Count: 1