-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

For Real GREY shade character why? MAN DAMN YOU CVS

Seriously ya... how much negativity can one handle 😵
1004445 thumbnail
Now I m even sure that truth is not going to be revealed in these 2 days.
Now there are two possibilities of reunion .
1)SR
2)aliyas accident

I m clueless what's gonna happen but as they are going totally alone so I think 1st one is the most possible right now.

Now I think suri sis is grey for her n she might not be against zaya
Her son though might eye aliya or something.
Gosh when will this freaking Monday comeee ????

I m tee btw
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Lol... I don't think we have any truth revelation in last 2 days. If that had to happen, they would have stretched these 3 months. Divorce for sure isn't happening (I really hope I don't have to bite back my words). ZaYa are going to reunite only out of their love and need to be with each other.

See if Nafeesa's truth comes out, she'll bring down Suraiyya with her too. And revelation of Suraiyya is something I see when the show ends. That I don't wanna see yet.

Also, another thing... Whatever iddah period CVs showed to us, they stressed upon the bond between Aaliya and Zara, not Rehan. So that is going to haunt ZaYa's relationship when Aaliya comes back to Zain. And this is what Suraiyya would use next to distance ZaYa.

Let's see... I don't know why I end up predicting when I know BI would completely throw it in my face

I wrote this on Mandy's thread

I really feel this trip, won't bring out the truth but unite Zaya to work together and prove Aliyah is innocent. It wouldn't make sense for the truth to come out 2 days before the divorce, we just need something to stop T. I think this trip is designed to bring the two together and make them realise they NEED each other.

How can she use Zara without using Rehan? The two come as a package don't they?

A lot of us won't be able to show our faces if the divorce happens, i've been harping on about the fact that it won't too😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Honestly, I'd rather have an intense confrontation than SR.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Lol... I don't think we have any truth revelation in last 2 days. If that had to happen, they would have stretched these 3 months. Divorce for sure isn't happening (I really hope I don't have to bite back my words). ZaYa are going to reunite only out of their love and need to be with each other.

See if Nafeesa's truth comes out, she'll bring down Suraiyya with her too. And revelation of Suraiyya is something I see when the show ends. That I don't wanna see yet.

Also, another thing... Whatever iddah period CVs showed to us, they stressed upon the bond between Aaliya and Zara, not Rehan. So that is going to haunt ZaYa's relationship when Aaliya comes back to Zain. And this is what Suraiyya would use next to distance ZaYa.

Let's see... I don't know why I end up predicting when I know BI would completely throw it in my face

Truth will com out in 2 days.We never expected about 2nd T so soon. How dat happened..
Nafee may say about suri but they will nt believe her , Zubair too said coz of suri he did but no body believed him.
I read in TC ,Kamya has started her shoot so most propably we may see her on mon. in BV.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dude upon hearing this wonderful news if we have dont get an intense confrontation between Zain and Aliyah this monday or tuesday im going to throw my shoe at them.

JHeez, whats their fever of bringing in cameos after cameos man, why cant we work with the original cast, what the hell are they going to do huh? BI was doing amazing in the before as the original cast was used thats it, man i hate thsi so much,

and why bringin a son with her is that necessary? why cant she come alone
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Wasnt Suraiya evil enough for ZaYa? Or Yeh Rehan Kya karaga NOW? laddo bante ga kya?

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I wrote this on Mandy's thread

I really feel this trip, won't bring out the truth but unite Zaya to work together and prove Aliyah is innocent. It wouldn't make sense for the truth to come out 2 days before the divorce, we just need something to stop T. I think this trip is designed to bring the two together and make them realise they NEED each other.

<font size="2">How can she use Zara without using Rehan? The two come as a package don't they?</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">A lot of us won't be able to show our faces if the divorce happens, i've been harping on about the fact that it won't too😆</font>

Man I'm not gonna peek out of this thread if it happens.. that'd be the death of me on BI forum 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
the only way i see this stopping now, the divorce, if shes pregnant🤔
-Facetious- thumbnail
I read Riva's tweet that we'll most probably see Ghulam Shabana next week.