Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

lmao yes like every other couple 😆

Ok Cool.. Thanks.. Though there was some custom there was also...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly BI deserves an increase man, no show brings old episodes and scenes back the way this show does truly an epic way of showing things. Exactly, hopefully they use it to their benefit

That is something I respect about these CVs, small things that you would think would be completely forgotten end up connecting much later on. Things like the flashbacks with Usman who continues to be a guiding force in ZaYa's lives to Friday's episode where Zain searches for the Quran. It is just nice to see old episodes being used to connect the new.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is something I respect about these CVs, small things that you would think would be completely forgotten end up connecting much later on. Things like the flashbacks with Usman who continues to be a guiding force in ZaYa's lives to Friday's episode where Zain searches for the Quran. It is just nice to see old episodes being used to connect the new.

Agree.. even the smallest scene is bought back making a exact sense... why cant zain also get some flash back from his father advice about aliya.. that they are meant to be together always. like when she went to bhopal and usmaan saab gave tickets to zain

These people have shown sooo many positive things that zaya will be together always... but yet they also show us scenes otherwise.. making the fandom go crazy... I cant still wrap my head around to what actually going to happen... divorce or is it that the show is winding down due to BB
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

A friend of mine thinks that Suraiyya is going to go mad by the end :/

😆 She will, pakka!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kyaa yaar, Suri's sister is called Zarina playing by Kamya Punjabi😵 and she's coming with her son. She is going to be a grey character?!! Don't we have enoughh😵
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Kyaa yaar, Suri's sister is called Zarina playing by Kamya Punjabi😵and she's coming with her son. She is going to be a grey character?!! Don't we have enoughh😵

Ek aur syappa... Isi ki kami thi.. 😳

At least it isn't a daughter.. And if we have these people coming especially the guy, for plotting against ZaYa, then Aaliya needs to stay in their vicinity, Hence, no divorce for sure. I can at least now hope for this.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

At least it isn't a daughter.. And if we have these people coming especially the guy, for plotting against ZaYa, then Aaliya needs to stay in their vicinity, Hence, no divorce for sure. I can at least now hope for this.

Aalia has to face how many grey already she is facing 3.Now this grey is for suri .
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know, they all made plans to get HER married off to Zain.

See, i have come up with this. If Nafeesa's truth is revealed they need another vamp, so bring in Suri's sister 😆. It is all to balance the act and no divorce so everyone is happy.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For Real GREY shade character why? MAN DAMN YOU CVS
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know, they all made plans to get HER married off to Zain.

See, i have come up with this. If Nafeesa's truth is revealed they need another vamp, so bring in Suri's sister😆. It is all to balance the act and no divorce so everyone is happy.

Lol... I don't think we have any truth revelation in last 2 days. If that had to happen, they would have stretched these 3 months. Divorce for sure isn't happening (I really hope I don't have to bite back my words). ZaYa are going to reunite only out of their love and need to be with each other.

See if Nafeesa's truth comes out, she'll bring down Suraiyya with her too. And revelation of Suraiyya is something I see when the show ends. That I don't wanna see yet.

Also, another thing... Whatever iddah period CVs showed to us, they stressed upon the bond between Aaliya and Zara, not Rehan. So that is going to haunt ZaYa's relationship when Aaliya comes back to Zain. And this is what Suraiyya would use next to distance ZaYa.

Let's see... I don't know why I end up predicting when I know BI would completely throw it in my face