Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Is it?

If they want to pick any idea from Humsafar, then it better be NO DIVORCE

thats the best idea they can pick from HUmsafar making her crazy LMAO, not that she isnt now but ya know

there was no divorce in humsafar just separation of five or seven or ten years lmao πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

SHivani ME TOO, its such a huge possibility seriously man

She can go rot in hell for all I care.. I wanna leave real rats on her 😑 Coz I'm scared of them πŸ˜†

Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

She can go rot in hell for all I care.. I wanna leave real rats on her 😑 Coz I'm scared of them πŸ˜†

lmaooo, anything as long as shes punished man, snakes, elephants spiders mice anything

man Suchitra is one fine actress never have i hated a character this muchπŸ˜†
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

That's a painful way to die πŸ˜†

But who's her? πŸ˜•

LOL, somebody should make a thread like that!

Sorry.. a case came up and got held up... I ment suri... Cv's we can think of something else...
-Facetious- thumbnail

thats the best idea they can pick from HUmsafar making her crazy LMAO, not that she isnt now but ya know

there was no divorce in humsafar just separation of five or seven or ten years lmao πŸ˜†

yeah I know there wasn't any divorce... that's why it better be only this if they wanna get inspired by HS
..Zainab.. thumbnail

yeah I know there wasn't any divorce... that's why it better be only this if they wanna get inspired by HS

first of all BI is nothing like Humsafar so idk why they would even be inspired and thats violation of a show plagiarism, BI creatives got brain so they need to think themsevles
So a muslim couple separate without divorce they can still get back together without any problem.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

So a muslim couple separate without divorce they can still get back together without any problem.

lmao yes like every other couple πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

first of all BI is nothing like Humsafar so idk why they would even be inspired and thats violation of a show plagiarism, BI creatives got brain so they need to think themsevles

I don't know I read Farhan's statement somewhere when he was asked about BI being copy of HS. He said something like having the same base but ZaYa will have a trajectory of their own.

I don't know I read Farhan's statement somewhere when he was asked about BI being copy of HS. He said something like having the same base but ZaYa will have a trajectory of their own.

Yes,, he did say that... but long time ago.. like in march or something...but at that time their story was just building up ...