Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

MAN i hope so too, hopefully Cvs realize they are playing with melting ice right now, either they melt it all or freeze it for good, the trps are real IMP for BI right now. man

Exactly if it werent for Harshika I doubt BI would have been what it is now

Thankfully the TRPs this week were stable but we all want to see an increase and that can only happen if BI keeps fans happy. One bad move can result in disaster for a show that haters are already wishing to see fail. CVs must know by now what clicks and what does not. They've received more than enough feedback

lmao word, at least she has a brain😆 man Suraiya is a devil who will never change shes a freakin widow now and still doesnt give a shit SMH

Its sad that her husband's death has done nothing to change her ways. Suraiya is just worse than she was before, still plotting to make her son's life miserable. Poor Zain, the day he realizes just how far Suraiya has gone to ruin his happiness it will devastate him!!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

IDK anymore, it was shown when Aaliya took them and Zain was shown remembering them during the Tujhe Bhula Diya scene but why hasn't Aaliya read them yet? 😡 Why hold off?? As for Zain's birthday that is long forgotten sadly

Yeah I've not lost hope on them completely like Zain's birthday.. But what are they waiting for?
-Facetious- thumbnail
A friend of mine thinks that Suraiyya is going to go mad by the end :/
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i Demand HOT Romance on ZaYa on either ang laga de re or Sawaan aaya hai
..Zainab.. thumbnail
SHivani ME TOO, its such a huge possibility seriously man
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

A friend of mine thinks that Suraiyya is going to go mad by the end :/

lol they got that idea from humsafar 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

i Demand HOT Romance on ZaYa on either ang laga de re or Sawaan aaya hai

Lets see, so far they've been using our choices with Zaroorat and Tujhe Bhula Diya. I'd love to see Sawaan Aaya on ZaYa. Ang Laga De is good too, but since I saw it used on another couple I prefer Sawaan on ZaYa
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Thankfully the TRPs this week were stable but we all want to see an increase and that can only happen if BI keeps fans happy. One bad move can result in disaster for a show that haters are already wishing to see fail. CVs must know by now what clicks and what does not. They've received more than enough feedback

Exactly BI deserves an increase man, no show brings old episodes and scenes back the way this show does truly an epic way of showing things. Exactly, hopefully they use it to their benefit

Its sad that her husband's death has done nothing to change her ways. Suraiya is just worse than she was before, still plotting to make her son's life miserable. Poor Zain, the day he realizes just how far Suraiya has gone to ruin his happiness it will devastate him!!

exactly like do you want your son to be all alone like the way you are know? and does she not realize that her constant cruel games of separating a wife from her husband has gotten her right in the ass and shes the one whose husband less completely Zaya can still unite but can she with her husband nope! Rehab take Rehan with her man

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Lets see, so far they've been using our choices with Zaroorat and Tujhe Bhula Diya. I'd love to see Sawaan Aaya on ZaYa. Ang Laga De is good too, but since I saw it used on another couple I prefer Sawaan on ZaYa

ahh sisterly show couple? Yes M, the lyrics suit them so perfectly not even funny DAMN you cvs buck up already or hire us man
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol they got that idea from humsafar😆

Is it?

If they want to pick any idea from Humsafar, then it better be NO DIVORCE