Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Btw, whatever happened to those love notes? Did CVs forgot them like Zain's birthday? 🤔

dimwits i tell you we better have his birthday celebration man, lmfao suraiya sister is still on her way even a person from australia would have gotten there by now🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Oh mahn :( U guys and ur taunts. Seriously -_- bhalayi ka zamana hi nahi raha. Btw I watched the cake part on Insta yesterday.The way Zain threw cake was kind of ajeeb 😆 and I saw Zain in black today on Insta 😆

bechara was flying with the cake himself

even doe your a traitor Aashi i gotch you😆 no one likes them anyways
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Oh mahn :( U guys and ur taunts. Seriously -_- bhalayi ka zamana hi nahi raha. Btw I watched the cake part on Insta yesterday.The way Zain threw cake was kind of ajeeb 😆 and I saw Zain in black today on Insta 😆

That does NOT count. 🥱
You're still an idiot. 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

dimwits i tell you we better have his birthday celebration man, lmfao suraiya sister is still on her way even a person from australia would have gotten there by now🤣

Ohh yaa... When is she coming? Lost her way to bawdi 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Ohh yaa... When is she coming? Lost her way to bawdi 😆

Err i think she left the most important thing before going to the bawdi...Suraiya Begumm🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Right, cause we wanted to see intensity passion a new phase in their life, relationship new sides but what did we get babaji ka thallu😆

Exactly we need to go past that M, considering that the consummation happened, mature please. STOP with the you did this no you did, like we arent the same kids anymore, no more.

Dude they are making Harshika work their ass off, we wanna see them so we could appreciate their hard work, some random cannot come in the middle of the show and just take over, HARSHIKA worked their ass off to bring BI where it is, it cant be snatched away from them just like that

Lovely vms BTW

I can only hope things change between Zain and Aaliya after they reunite. After the hell they've been through, they need to wise up and be more mature! Its common sense here!

I totally agree! Harshika are the reason this show became such a hit and it will remain one if only the track focuses around them.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Err i think she left the most important thing before going to the bawdi...Suraiya Begumm🤣

The sister has brains.. She prefers to be alone than with Suraiyya... Such horrors 🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Btw, whatever happened to those love notes? Did CVs forgot them like Zain's birthday? 🤔

IDK anymore, it was shown when Aaliya took them and Zain was shown remembering them during the Tujhe Bhula Diya scene but why hasn't Aaliya read them yet? 😡 Why hold off?? As for Zain's birthday that is long forgotten sadly

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I can only hope things change between Zain and Aaliya after they reunite. After the hell they've been through, they need to wise up and be more mature! Its common sense here!

I totally agree! Harshika are the reason this show became such a hit and it will remain one if only the track focuses around them.

MAN i hope so too, hopefully Cvs realize they are playing with melting ice right now, either they melt it all or freeze it for good, the trps are real IMP for BI right now. man

Exactly if it werent for Harshika I doubt BI would have been what it is now
..Zainab.. thumbnail

The sister has brains.. She prefers to be alone than with Suraiyya... Such horrors 🤣

lmao word, at least she has a brain😆 man Suraiya is a devil who will never change shes a freakin widow now and still doesnt give a shit SMH