Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Read everyone's post.Littles u r also saying T will happen nd RM.
After seeing today's epi i too feeling the same.
She is nt bother wat is going to happen in her life she was happily flying kite.She entered with Zara and rehan like husband wife and child.No one is bother about truth suri who always think of throwing Aalia from Zain's life.
Booth reads another stupid's kite , she gets some idea .Today kabir was nt der why this stupid came .
Loved the scene of ZaYa in CR. Wen BOR said both have to do this together , dey did nt liked but both said yes .Hope rehan give some advice to Zain if nt mamu.Mamu pls give some advice to your son before he takes hasty decision.
Both were packing, reading quran simaltaneously.If CV seperate dem i will kill Ankur Bhatia nd Farhan sir.
Booth comes . seeing Zain packing ,started instigating i don't want to say anything .Booth is irritating too much.
What promise she took no one knows he was smiling after hearing.
precap- Booth says 2 days left for 3rd T afterwords my son will be free nd after dat he will hve new life.
So far booth has plotted so many plan to seperate she has filed.This time she will succeed?
Mamu will allow dis to happen?
In the trip Aalia should meet with a accident , nd they will nt be able to come from der for a week zain nurse her..By the time hopfully Aaliya's bro Rehan find the truth nd save sis ka marriage.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hiii!

I really liked the episode, i think i am from the minority. Yes, CVs are running at the speed of the lightening and nothing is making sense right now, but you just get that feeling that the divorce will not happen. CVs have something up their sleeve and it's one of them, where you're like will they, won't they?

The kite scene with Zain was touching, the message to Usman, maan that was sad! Poor guy is dying inside

I really loved the scene, where both of them are praying Quraan at the same time, i am loving the synchronisation in the past few episodes. Another sign, they won't get divorced is the fact that he read the Quraan, as he doesn't know what to do and he has that flashback of Aliyah.

I'm really excited for Monday, i really want to know what will break Zain's resolve.

CVs definitely need to fix up with this time business, trying to make sense of it all lol!

The rush is what has gotten to everyone! The week started off great and then all of a sudden all these days passed by and fans were just like what happened? The execution has been off but one thing for sure, they've managed to keep fans intrigued about what may or may not happen

Zain is already melting towards Aaliya, he wants to hate her or tries to convince himself he does but he doesn't. CVs better show this business trip, in Monday's episode they have plenty of time to do so because it will be a 45 minute episode.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

WTH girl!! Do you take power from this tag 🀣 🀣

puuuhhlleasee you know were relieved when you read this, you got that power too🀣

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Harshad wore black 😲😲😲 Runs to see episode caps πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Black is so his colour.

NO dont even look at the caps you traitor, you have no right to enjoy Harshads Hotness when you dont even watch the episodes so hush

Heena stop kidding yourself, you feel the power too😎
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL that is true but Aaliya cannot be out of Suraiya's life that easily, there needs to be a twist to wipe the smirk off her face.

The CVs are playing mind games with us, the whole purpose is to keep us in suspense but at the same time they've managed to piss off many with the rush.

Unres pg1

Cv nd Farhan sir knows how to spoil our weekend.So far Friday epi will be like dis .
Sat sun we will think wat will happen nd we will break our head.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Chill your beans Zainab, CVs are playing mind games with us! They can't give it away today, they want the audience to fret over the weekend and question everything. If the divorce was going to happen, then they would have time travelled as per and we would have had Rehan/Aliyah wedding precap instead.

I just don't believe it will happen.

P.S. I won't be able to show my face anywhere if they DO. What with giving you all the BIG speech of no divorce 🀣

Am I jumping, panicking no right so hush loser

Yea no way in anyones dream would they show us such a precap even if it happens, they would be murdered even before the episode airs

Hiii!

I really liked the episode, i think i am from the minority. Yes, CVs are running at the speed of the lightening and nothing is making sense right now, but you just get that feeling that the divorce will not happen. CVs have something up their sleeve and it's one of them, where you're like will they, won't they?

The kite scene with Zain was touching, the message to Usman, maan that was sad! Poor guy is dying inside

I really loved the scene, where both of them are praying Quraan at the same time, i am loving the synchronisation in the past few episodes. Another sign, they won't get divorced is the fact that he read the Quraan, as he doesn't know what to do and he has that flashback of Aliyah.

I'm really excited for Monday, i really want to know what will break Zain's resolve.

CVs definitely need to fix up with this time business, trying to make sense of it all lol!

LOved the episode too, lmaoπŸ˜† dude they have been running since day 1, get over that already there is absolutely no point in trying to slow them down it aint happening nigga.

the only reason people are still watching regardless of how poorly they executed this track is if ZAYA divorce or NOT, these bums have kept us under confusion all week, and will more so probs mid next week.

Zain is melting, i got the goosebumps when Zaroorat played on them today, he was never khadoos, that was never ZAin. man.

Heena man Im really hoping that the kite of ZAin being cut off symbolizes that no matter what he will never be able to run away from Aliyah. on mondays episode I swear they better not show peoples faces I dont want to see

and oh Suraiya should wear black she LOOKS Hot in it
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Guys why would they have to go outta Mumbai to say talaaq, it could have happened just like the other two did? there has to be reason of the party and them leaving?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Guys why would they have to go outta Mumbai to say talaaq, it could have happened just like the other two did? there has to be reason of the party and them leaving?

Definetely a reason nigga! This trip will be so cool!😎 And then all you niggas on the forum will be like divorce ain't happening!

Cannot deal with the negativity on the forum *facepalm*

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, get ready for the thread :P
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The rush is what has gotten to everyone! The week started off great and then all of a sudden all these days passed by and fans were just like what happened? The execution has been off but one thing for sure, they've managed to keep fans intrigued about what may or may not happen

Zain is already melting towards Aaliya, he wants to hate her or tries to convince himself he does but he doesn't. CVs better show this business trip, in Monday's episode they have plenty of time to do so because it will be a 45 minute episode.

They have ensured that fans are on the edge of their seats, but people need to quit being so negative and just wait for Monday. I am pretty sure they have something good in store for us.

I have a long list of scenes i want to see on the business trip lol, i want the full 45 minutes dedicated to Zaya, but i'm pretty sure we will get Suri's facing popping up a few times. They just need to execute the episode well on Monday and everyone will soon calm down.
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am claimed as a traitor now. Yehi din dekhna reh gaya tha *sobs* 🀣