Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
guys IDK some people say they saw it and some state they didnt?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Seriously Shruti!! Instead of being excited I dread the episodes like what NOW... We've been taken for a ride LITERALLY πŸ˜†

LOL temme about it πŸ˜†
Good thing I don't watch the episodes while sitting on a chair πŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree! That's why I had that thought that ZaYa may reunite without the truth coming out. Zain can vow to find out the real culprit. And with the recent happenings, Suraiyya may use Zara's attachment to her advantage. I see a dead end if they show divorce happening.

Lol...talk about being on the edge of our seats, I'm literally gonna fall off 🀣

The mind games continue, these CVs love to torture us through weekends! As much as I want to find out what will happen next, I also dread it. I think I would rather wait until Monday when the episode airs.

Exactly, a dead end would happen if they show a divorce track. I just don't find it possible. Way too many other routes to explore with ZaYa together :)
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

GUYS anyone have the link of the promo?

So far no promo has come in TV screen.
Precap dey have said promo.
Last proo was usman's funeral after dat no promo.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

HEY Love!

OH BOY

alright lets count how many people think its going to happen?

Me, I don't πŸ˜† *raises hand*

Suraiya just can't win!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

The mind games continue, these CVs love to torture us through weekends! As much as I want to find out what will happen next, I also dread it. I think I would rather wait until Monday when the episode airs.

Exactly, a dead end would happen if they show a divorce track. I just don't find it possible. Way too many other routes to explore with ZaYa together :)

I really want a spoiler right now. Don't think I can handle this impatience. Monday seems too far.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

YO Mandy where my links at?

I honeslty believe that ZaYa still DONT know each other, they literally had two months of love before they were separated again how da hell were they supposed to know each other inside and out, Aliyah is right they are still strangers if you ask, just cause they consummated their marriage does not mean thats it to them.

we need more of them, like legitimate story of them

like i mentioned before they are building up on Rehan now especially since they showed his wifes picture for the first time this week too, see my problem only now is if they dont show his track centering ZAYA more lo-sage of TRPS, it has to be ZaYA centered, they have to be shown everyday and not for two seconds.This rehan tracks needs to be handled real wisely for they can crash really fast
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I do not think it's going to happen..it's just not reasonable and not to mention unacceptable!

Okay first thing first... I wanna see how long you stick to this 🀣
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I really want a spoiler right now. Don't think I can handle this impatience. Monday seems too far.

a positive spoiler you mean. if it's a negative one then no thank you please spare us and just let us stay in the dark then 🀒
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMAO Sruthi, Suraiya going down and if she doesnt imma personally go there and sit on her🀣 or bring a sum-er wrestler with me🀣