Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Hmmm... nice... We can put on a raft and leave her in the middle of sea with no food and water...

As u say only IF T happens

That's a painful way to die 😆

But who's her? 😕

LOL, somebody should make a thread like that!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saranvir

saheba , my name is saranvir.

oh sorry I didn't know that was your real name! Hi Saranvir 😊
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Exactly Shivani, nobody's wants to see any of this crap, why can't the CV's get that?!
@bold - Then they'll be making a mockery of relationships and love, if they show this...it's completely pointless!
Agh, I'm so impatient for Monday, damn it...

Exactly!! In the name of drama they can't take relationships for granted.. Since the beginning they've developed the bond between ZaYa and now in a matter of days they'll ruin it just to fit in some xyz character. It's completely baseless and completely uproots the base they created.
musicxolover thumbnail
Sooo...
How many of you here actually think the divorce is going to happen? 🤣
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! In the name of drama they can't take relationships for granted.. Since the beginning they've developed the bond between ZaYa and now in a matter of days they'll ruin it just to fit in some xyz character. It's completely baseless and completely uproots the base they created.

If CV wants to give imporance to xyz, this is nt the time .Dey also knows now at this stage TRP is very impotant.ZaYa is the USP of dis show.Everyone wants to see ZaYa together, CV cannot seperate dem.
If dey do anything den TRP will slide down nd CV knows wat will happen to da show.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly, I've always loved BI for being different and I want it to remain that way. It is not like if ZaYa reunite now there would be nothing left to show, there is still plenty to show. We still need to see how ZaYa deal with the revelation that Nafeesa was behind this, then there is the Suraiya drama and I want to know Rehan's backstory! So see there is much left to be told plus I'd love to see ZaYa continuing to work side by side at the office.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh sorry I didn't know that was your real name! Hi Saranvir 😊

Hello saheba. my username is also saranvir 😃
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sooo...

How many of you here actually think the divorce is going to happen?🤣

I don't want to think #nervous
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, I've always loved BI for being different and I want it to remain that way. It is not like if ZaYa reunite now there would be nothing left to show, there is still plenty to show. We still need to see how ZaYa deal with the revelation that Nafeesa was behind this, then there is the Suraiya drama and I want to know Rehan's backstory! So see there is much left to be told plus I'd love to see ZaYa continuing to work side by side at the office.

I agree! That's why I had that thought that ZaYa may reunite without the truth coming out. Zain can vow to find out the real culprit. And with the recent happenings, Suraiyya may use Zara's attachment to her advantage. I see a dead end if they show divorce happening.

Lol...talk about being on the edge of our seats, I'm literally gonna fall off 🤣
musicxolover thumbnail
@Shivani - LMAO right?? 🤣
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago