Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

So how shall v murder thm... poison . .freak accident... cliff ke upar dakha do... 😆

LOL let's discuss, shall we? *Rubs hands gleefully* 😆
How about we kill them the same way they made Usman die; stick them in an elevator and make it crash? -_-
This is ONLY if the talaq happens :P
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly! This will in no way help Aaliya's self respect nor will it be beneficial in showing how ZaYa still love and pine for each other despite being married to other people. I mean seriously, if I wanted to see that crap I'd stick with Ekta's shows which follow that formula! I do not want to see ZaYa's love or marriage be made a mockery of especially given that this is a Muslim show where things are far more complicated.

Exactly!! Its not that we just want to see ZaYa together we say this, but a remarriage would completely kill BI and ZaYa's essence. ZaYa pining for each other would hold no meaning, Mandy. Like if you have moved on then be loyal to your present. Geez, this would completely destroy the show. WTH CVs are thinking. Divorce CANNOT happen. Period!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

then i want Rehan to step in and get a hold of his kid!

Poor kid... we are sooo attached to zaya v forget that those kids are growing up without a mother...

Anyway ... what i felt whn she gave the thavez to aaliya was to get her out these bad dreams... ie this divorce ... aaliya said she will come back 1st in her exams... something got to happen on trip ... they cannot get divorced...

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Poor kid... we are sooo attached to zaya v forget that those kids are growing up without a mother...

Anyway ... what i felt whn she gave the thavez to aaliya was to get her out these bad dreams... ie this divorce ... aaliya said she will come back 1st in her exams... something got to happen on trip ... they cannot get divorced...

I'm chanting this like a mantra 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly!! Its not that we just want to see ZaYa together we say this, but a remarriage would completely kill BI and ZaYa's essence. ZaYa pining for each other would hold no meaning, Mandy. Like if you have moved on then be loyal to your present. Geez, this would completely destroy the show. WTH CVs are thinking. Divorce CANNOT happen. Period!

Exactly Shivani, nobody's wants to see any of this crap, why can't the CV's get that?!
@bold - Then they'll be making a mockery of relationships and love, if they show this...it's completely pointless!
Agh, I'm so impatient for Monday, damn it...

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL let's discuss, shall we? *Rubs hands gleefully* 😆
How about we kill them the same way they made Usman die; stick them in an elevator and make it crash? -_-
This is ONLY if the talaq happens :P

Hmmm... nice... We can put on a raft and leave her in the middle of sea with no food and water...

As u say only IF T happens
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri may use Zara as a weapon.Rehan knows suri very well.After zubairs he has some doubt on her even the gas leak the way he was looking , he was doubtng her.So far CV has portrayed his character as tharough gentleman. he will make Zara understand.He will nt allow Zara to spoil ZaYa's relation.
If suri has any idea lke dis she will fail in this plan too..
I m nt muslim i don't know
He has given 2 T ,if he did nt give 3rd then, dey should do nikah again?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I totally agree with you dear! what's your name? 😊
There really is too much negativity shown since EID heck since the beginning of Ramzan itself.
and yes man I want a full-fledged remarriage with all rasams and a honeymoon as well and this is one track I WANT them to drag!!! I have been tweeting about this to them as well..let's see if they listen :/

Even I want the light-heartedness..I understand all this drama is needed for a show to last but it should come in doses and it should be executed right.

saheba , my name is saranvir.
@sruthi , saheba , zainab if we start a fun thread to ask idea of killing suri and cv ..there might be ideas even the best serial killers wouldnt hve thought about it...😆
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

Suri may use Zara as a weapon.Rehan knows suri very well.After zubairs he has some doubt on her even the gas leak the way he was looking , he was doubtng her.So far CV has portrayed his character as tharough gentleman. he will make Zara understand.He will nt allow Zara to spoil ZaYa's relation.

If suri has any idea lke dis she will fail in this plan too..
I m nt muslim i don't know
He has given 2 T ,if he did nt give 3rd then, dey should do nikah again?

yes and Rehan has always been shown to be a supporter of zaya's relationship so the CVs have to show him explain to zara if she gets in the way..after all Rehan also knows what zaya went through..!

nope you don't necessarily need to do nikaah again ...but they can always show it :D i mean after everything wouldn't that be awesome :P and they have stayed away from each other for 3 months, so a third nikaah would be appropriate even if t's not required..it can symbolize them giving a new strong fresh start to their relationship again.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago