Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Brilliant post Zainab :)
nothing to add as always
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

lol i'm like this too. I calm myself down and then I read a frustration thread on the forum..my blood gets boiled..and I go tweet the director on twitter about what the heck he is doingπŸ˜†

Lol.. I think we chased both of them away from Twitter.. πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I do not think Suri will be revealed yet. but hmm let's say Nafeesa is revealed..then I think she will reveal why she did all of this right? Atleast I hope so. Her actions are not justified no matter what the reason is but atleast it will also give a sense to the family how it is Suraiya's way of handling that household is what's the root of all the trouble!!

I do want Zaya to leave that house then away from them and I want Zain to suggest this idea.

Totally agree with your every word saheba. but yaaar dekho na from EID till now kitni negativity hai i mean on the serious note we as bi fandom deserves something special like zaya remarriage with all the rasams & their Honey wala moon , there talk's how they lived 3 months apart . its high time now man to put a stop on evil-ness and negativity . phela show a jiske saath ena attach rakha hua hai shuru se
i know problems real life mien b aaati hai but itni negativity ajkal de zamaane mien ni hoti log smjdaaar hai asal dunia mien , so thodaa to BI Light hearted show banta hai na. roz mum bol dete hai you seriously need to get a life over this show 😲 to mai bolti hoon kya karun HARSHIKHA ZAYA ke saamne soojta ni hai
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we sure are one crazy fandom..chasing everyone away..although there is one particular person I am happy that we chased away and I hope he never comes back πŸ˜‰
man I don't want Aaliya to get too attached to Zara :/
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

we sure are one crazy fandom..chasing everyone away..although there is one particular person I am happy that we chased away and I hope he never comes back πŸ˜‰

man I don't want Aaliya to get too attached to Zara :/

*touch wood* πŸ˜†
I'm more worried about Zara getting attached to Aaliya and doing some emotional atyachar -_-
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

The problem here is that it's a Muslim show, and the divorce and remarriage procedure is way too complicated. And this is what scares most of us. I just cringe at the thought of Aaliya going through all that just so she could be with Zain again. What is she, a puppet?

Exactly! This will in no way help Aaliya's self respect nor will it be beneficial in showing how ZaYa still love and pine for each other despite being married to other people. I mean seriously, if I wanted to see that crap I'd stick with Ekta's shows which follow that formula! I do not want to see ZaYa's love or marriage be made a mockery of especially given that this is a Muslim show where things are far more complicated.

Originally posted by: saranvir

Totally agree with your every word saheba. but yaaar dekho na from EID till now kitni negativity hai i mean on the serious note we as bi fandom deserves something special like zaya remarriage with all the rasams & their Honey wala moon , there talk's how they lived 3 months apart . its high time now man to put a stop on evil-ness and negativity . phela show a jiske saath ena attach rakha hua hai shuru se

i know problems real life mien b aaati hai but itni negativity ajkal de zamaane mien ni hoti log smjdaaar hai asal dunia mien , so thodaa to BI Light hearted show banta hai na. roz mum bol dete hai you seriously need to get a life over this show 😲 to mai bolti hoon kya karun HARSHIKHA ZAYA ke saamne soojta ni hai

I totally agree with you dear! what's your name? 😊
There really is too much negativity shown since EID heck since the beginning of Ramzan itself.
and yes man I want a full-fledged remarriage with all rasams and a honeymoon as well and this is one track I WANT them to drag!!! I have been tweeting about this to them as well..let's see if they listen :/

Even I want the light-heartedness..I understand all this drama is needed for a show to last but it should come in doses and it should be executed right.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@Baigan I really hope so too. Usman really needs to tell him something as that is one person who Zain will always listen to whether Zain believes that it was just a simple dream or not..it'll still have a huge effect on him!

He will listen to his Dad nt to his mom.Now she blackmailing him emotinally saying coz of Aalia usman died.
I feel now only usman can save Aalia.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

*touch wood* πŸ˜†
I'm more worried about Zara getting attached to Aaliya and doing some emotional atyachar -_-

then i want Rehan to step in and get a hold of his kid!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I'm just gonna keep reading this to reassure myself. πŸ˜†

So how shall v murder thm... poison . .freak accident... cliff ke upar dakha do... πŸ˜†