Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

LOL... What this show has made of us... One second we are sure 'Divorce isn't happening' then the other we are like 'Is it happening?' πŸ˜†

yup it is an inner debate between our pessimistic and optimistic side πŸ˜†
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

If that's the case, I'd rather she doesn't.πŸ₯±
CV's can't give us such utter rubbish, they know that we only want to see ZaYa without a remarriage! If they don't understand that then...
On the other hand, I feel like the divorce isn't going to happen...

that's what...Are they not getting the feedback daily...no one wants to see Rehan and remarriage.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay after watching the episode, I strongly believe that the talaq won't happen:

a) Because Suraiya just can't succeed!
b) So many factors pointing out how much they're meant to be together.
c) They keep stressing on those 2 days...so obviously something major is going to happen on Monday.
d) They were both reading the Quran for answers! There's a high chance that Zain won't say the talaq for the final time.
e) Though I don't know how much this relates...but Zara gave Aaliya a taveez and that's not just randomly thrown in there...

IF the talaq does happen though, I shall join everybody else in virtually murdering the CV's. πŸ˜†

I'm just gonna keep reading this to reassure myself. πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yup it is an inner debate between our pessimistic and optimistic sideπŸ˜†

We are in such a sorry state... Last night after the epi I tried to calm myself down by saying it's harshika who went for photo shoot, its ZaYa only... lol how pathetic!!, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
whenever we are frustrated with the CVs and were ready to give up on them..they end up doing something that take us all pleasantly by surprise and we are left in awe so I hope this is one of those times.
musicxolover thumbnail

whenever we are frustrated with the CVs and were ready to give up on them..they end up doing something that take us all pleasantly by surprise and we are left in awe so I hope this is one of those times.

You...have a point. Whoopee, a silver lining. πŸ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think they will show Usman appearing again.
In our religion, the souls are still here on earth for 40 days after they died. During that time, if that soul needs to do something really really important then it's given the permission to appear in front of someone they want to talk to. But after the 40 days, they are gone and now no matter how crucial the situation is they won't be able to come. But I do know they can still come in dreams 😊

Now that is what I know, I don't know what the makers believe in...

@ saheba oky atleast usman should come in his dream, nd tell him to find out the truth before giving T.
CV has put us in dark we don't know wat she said to Zain but he smiled after dat
Fahad is also nt happy, he asked Zain r u regretting.
Nafee will nt accept she is da cause for dis , she wants to take revenge on suri she did it at the cost of Aalia..
Hope CV will nt dissapoint us.

Originally posted by: -SH-

We are in such a sorry state... Last night after the epi I tried to calm myself down by saying it's harshika who went for photo shoot, its ZaYa only... lol how pathetic!!, πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lol i'm like this too. I calm myself down and then I read a frustration thread on the forum..my blood gets boiled..and I go tweet the director on twitter about what the heck he is doingπŸ˜†
@Baigan I really hope so too. Usman really needs to tell him something as that is one person who Zain will always listen to whether Zain believes that it was just a simple dream or not..it'll still have a huge effect on him!
musicxolover thumbnail

lol i'm like this too. I calm myself down and then I read a frustration thread on the forum..my blood gets boiled..and I go tweet the director on twitter about what the heck he is doingπŸ˜†

Moral of the story, we're hopeless cases. 🀣