Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Maybe because we're all confused as f?😆

#confusedsoulswithnolife 😆

Word Count: 1

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What if we can think on positive note for a minute. imagine monday or tuesday as if all suri's attentions towards aaliya will revealed . it will be best gift for BI fandom & right away Zaya moved out from churail's villa . how awesome that would be
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Coz BI comes after that show. Had it been RR at 9, they would have got 45 mins.

Don't tell me CVs went through this maddening speed for this "special" episode 😳

no I highly doubt that. I mean a whole 3 month leap just for that special episode doesn't make sense.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

#confusedsoulswithnolife 😆

We're all part of the #WeHaveNoLife club 😆

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know I want to keep expectations low because we never know what we will get, but I can't help but want things to work in the favor of fans. Rehan and his family can easily be used for other purposes it does not have to be for a remarriage track. I do not want CVs heading the Ekta way

The problem here is that it's a Muslim show, and the divorce and remarriage procedure is way too complicated. And this is what scares most of us. I just cringe at the thought of Aaliya going through all that just so she could be with Zain again. What is she, a puppet?
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yeah, that is weird, and I feel bad for them...
I'm hoping that the CV's have something good up their sleeves and don't play with our emotions like they did with Usman's recovery...

My condition is miserable.Truth should come out before 3rdT.so far suri has failed dis time too she should.
Ankur said we will get to see more ZaYa scenes where we want to see in one frame nt solo.
Hope usman wil nt allow for T to happen.How he made Aalia to accept Mehar like dat he should make Zain preventing from T.
I m sooo scared to see monday epi.
No spoiler no promo we r blank.

Originally posted by: saranvir

What if we can think on positive note for a minute. imagine monday or tuesday as if all suri's attentions towards aaliya will revealed . it will be best gift for BI fandom & right away Zaya moved out from churail's villa . how awesome that would be

I do not think Suri will be revealed yet. but hmm let's say Nafeesa is revealed..then I think she will reveal why she did all of this right? Atleast I hope so. Her actions are not justified no matter what the reason is but atleast it will also give a sense to the family how it is Suraiya's way of handling that household is what's the root of all the trouble!!

I do want Zaya to leave that house then away from them and I want Zain to suggest this idea.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The problem here is that it's a Muslim show, and the divorce and remarriage procedure is way too complicated. And this is what scares most of us. I just cringe at the thought of Aaliya going through all that just so she could be with Zain again. What is she, a puppet?

If that's the case, I'd rather she doesn't. 🥱
CV's can't give us such utter rubbish, they know that we only want to see ZaYa without a remarriage! If they don't understand that then...
On the other hand, I feel like the divorce isn't going to happen...

Originally posted by: Baingan

My condition is miserable.Truth should come out before 3rdT.so far suri has failed dis time too she should.
Ankur said we will get to see more ZaYa scenes where we want to see in one frame nt solo.
Hope usman wil nt allow for T to happen.How he made Aalia to accept Mehar like dat he should make Zain preventing from T.
I m sooo scared to see monday epi.
No spoiler no promo we r blank.

I don't think they will show Usman appearing again.
In our religion, the souls are still here on earth for 40 days after they died. During that time, if that soul needs to do something really really important then it's given the permission to appear in front of someone they want to talk to. But after the 40 days, they are gone and now no matter how crucial the situation is they won't be able to come. But I do know they can still come in dreams 😊

Now that is what I know, I don't know what the makers believe in...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL... What this show has made of us... One second we are sure 'Divorce isn't happening' then the other we are like 'Is it happening?' 😆