Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Lmao the only cool and handsome guy is Zain for me ๐Ÿ˜† But I think it will be Rehan who will find out

Noo it has to be Zain...that would be the best twist ever!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Actually, I'm more curious about why we have a 45 minute episode on Monday?

well Udaan will eat 15 mins of our time so I guess that's why they decided to give us a 45 min episode. why BI and not the other show..i have no idea o.O
somehow i feel like we are just talking in circles๐Ÿ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

well Udaan will eat 15 mins of our time so I guess that's why they decided to give us a 45 min episode. why BI and not the other show..i have no idea o.O

Yeah, that is weird, and I feel bad for them...
I'm hoping that the CV's have something good up their sleeves and don't play with our emotions like they did with Usman's recovery...

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saheba Yes ! Zain needs to know asap. I can't wait for him regretting his actions. I wanna know why CVs took so many leaps. I hope they have sth good in store for us.
musicxolover thumbnail

somehow i feel like we are just talking in circles๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe because we're all confused as f? ๐Ÿ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Saheba Yes ! Zain needs to know asap. I can't wait for him regretting his actions. I wanna know why CVs took so many leaps. I hope they have sth good in store for us.

That's the thing, why did they take so many leaps? ๐Ÿค”
BI was fast paced, but they took that to a whole new level with this track :P
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Coz BI comes after that show. Had it been RR at 9, they would have got 45 mins.

Don't tell me CVs went through this maddening speed for this "special" episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

@bold - That's what I thought too. Zara would cling to Aaliya and Suraiyya would use that to her advantage to create differences between ZaYa again. But this promise Suraiyya took from Zain has me worried and indicates a different track. I hope I'm wrong. I want the first one to be true. Coz they will use Rehan and his family.

I know I want to keep expectations low because we never know what we will get, but I can't help but want things to work in the favor of fans. Rehan and his family can easily be used for other purposes it does not have to be for a remarriage track. I do not want CVs heading the Ekta way

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Maybe because we're all confused as f? ๐Ÿ˜†

that and we got nothing but straws this week. we were not shown anything substantially new this week that would give us a positive clue about what might happen. On the contrary, this week the CVs kept giving us things that would make us worried...second talaaq, now 2 days till 3rd talaaq and then this promise Suri asked from Zain. :/